El Clasico 08/09: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona: 2 - 6

Beast

The Observer
You have to beat us by 3 goals to make any realistic difference to La Liga.

it doesn't matter AT ALL.. we only need to beat you by a single goal .. you have a point more if that happen so we need u to draw or lose another game.. the season won't be determined by head to head difference .. could've been important if u lost Valencia.. but now 1-0 is more then enough waiting for your game with Villarreal

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
2 wins will be enough for us. You will have to lose points at some point. You can't keep winning like you are. You just can't, it's not normal for Christ's sake!

Beast

The Observer
well we have really nothing to lose Sunny.. we need to keep winning till you lose breath that's our only hope..
the Classico is our only hope i see us losing more games if we lost the classico cause that's the last resort for us to cut down the difference to one point..

if that happen we will count on your busy schedule .. tonight u have Chelsea then Real on Saturday then Chelsea then Villarreal then Bilbao (Copa ) ..etc

what will happen in such schedule only god knows.. but for sure a win in the Classico and any points lost afterwards will keep us on the edge..

our record under Ramos is really out of this world considering the kind of squad he has and the situation in the club..really impressive and more then words can say

Beast

The Observer
the ball is in your court... 2 important ties.. then u have a visit to the Riazor ,Mallorca ..etc all piss easy games i think but a lot can happen

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
the ball is in your court... 2 important ties.. then u have a visit to the Riazor ,Mallorca ..etc all piss easy games i think but a lot can happen

At this stage of the season every match is important! You have to keep winning too.. So ther eis pressure on you guys too, you know one slip up and you could hand us La Liga, don't say the ball is in our court, it's more waaaay up in the air, and no one knows where it'sa gunna land :icon_neutral:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Well, the gap was once back to four points, next game you lost points again.

Maybe we see a repetition of it. :D

Beast

The Observer
At this stage of the season every match is important! You have to keep winning too.. So ther eis pressure on you guys too, you know one slip up and you could hand us La Liga, don't say the ball is in our court, it's more waaaay up in the air, and no one knows where it'sa gunna land :icon_neutral:

true but since you are the leaders in the liga it's down to you (or in your court ) we can only beat what we have to face.. but you need to drop points beyond the Classico (that's if we won of course and it's a big IF )

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
true but since you are the leaders in the liga it's down to you (or in your court ) we can only beat what we have to face.. but you need to drop points beyond the Classico (that's if we won of course and it's a big IF )

Yep... It's ours to win - that's for sure, should be bloody exciting!

MinaFCB

M. Jiménez
“In this match,between the best teams in Spain,everything can happen,and it's very difficult to predict what's going to happen because both teams are having a great season and can be champions.It's all same to me,but Barca has an advantage"

Mendilíbar
“It think it's going to be a very tough match,unpredictable,like every clasico.It's possible that Barca will attack from the beginning and Real will wait for its chance.Barca has +4 points that's why they have bigger chances to win La Liga,but Real is still there ,and although they aren't playing very well they had a very good run,got a lot of points.''
V. Muñoz
“If Real Madrid wins this clasico i think they'll have big chances to win la Liga ,although they can't fail in any match if they intend to do it.And if Barca wins they will be allowed to fail.But ,because of my history,logically,i want Barca to win la Liga.”.

Abel Resino
“It's very difficult to predict.Both are great times because they have great footballers,but i think that Barca is the best team in Spain,although they are also a team that can be beaten,like we proved. Against Barcelona you have to defend yourself very well but also attack-that's what rough team like Real can do,it's very complicated to defeat them.'

Pellegrini
“I really don't like to talk about matches,specially matches on this level because both teams are doing well.Madrid-Barca is a match where everything can happen.Champion of la liga will almost be decided on Bernabeu .If Barca wins ,things will be clear but if Madrid wins liga won't be decided till the last round,because when a team is playing in 2 competitions like Barca does ,it's possible to loose your head and destroy everything you had. ”.

Nogués
“This clasico is the 'match-ball' for Barca ,if Pep's team doesnt win it Real will have big chances to win la liga.Considering what both teams have done in recent matches i think that Real will have to play completely different if they want to beat Barca,although they performances were unfavorable i have to give them a credit for their resultrs.Shortly,if Real doesn't win ,Barca will be campeon.”.

M. Á. Lotina
“Although it's played on Bernabeu ,Barca has bigger chances to win the match.They are playing on a very high level and it's almost impossible to hurt them.For me,Madrid's vicotry would be a surprise .That's why i have no doubts about who is going to win la liga.Today,no team can be compared with Barca,not only in Spain but in Europe,although Juande's job is great.If he was a foreigner they would prolong his contract".

Pacheta
“Madrid-Barca is a very interesting match because it's what decides la liga.It's be nice for fans,and all those who live because of football and who like such matches.But i think that Barca will win la liga.I think so,although Real is great in winning the titles in last few rounds,but i think that Barca won't let it go this time ”.

G. Manzano
“Clasicos are always unpredictable.Many times ,team who was in lower position in that moment won el clasico.All indicates that la liga is Barca's ,but we'll see what'll happen because if Real wants to win la liga they have to win in el clasico,if Barca wins ,liga will be decided. ”.

Alcaraz
“In this matches everything can happen.It's direct duel and everyone can win.Recrativo lost against these teams but after these matches we had totally different sensations.Because of that i think that Barca will win la liga ,specially because of their performances.That would be fair,because of their run,their play. ”.

Unai Emery
“I'm certain this will be a big match because of great moment both teams are having.I would bet on a draw.These are teams with totally different styles:Barca has big quality and Real,since Juande came,scored a lot of points and that's why they can fight for liga now.It's not easy to predict who will win this title because of lot of games that have to be played and because it'll depend on many other things .s”.

J. Caparrós
“I think clasico will be a terrific match because both teams have big chances.Barac has advantage to win the title ,because of its position and matches they have to play,but Real hasn't lost for a lot of time and they followed Barca very well”.

López Muñiz
“This is a very difficult match that's why i really can't choose who,in my opnion,is going to win… i don't dare to predict because this match is played on Bernabeu and there,Madrid can do anything.But it's certain that Barca will win la liga because they are playing better football ”.

Preciado
“This clasico will be great,exciting from its beginning till the end,specially for fans.At least,i expect it to be spectacular.But what i;m sure about is that Barca will win La Liga. ”.

Home of Barca Fans