alvaro-arbeloa-11.jpg

Full name: Álvaro Arbeloa Coca[1]
Date of birth: 17 January 1983 (age 30)
Place of birth: Salamanca, Spain
Height: 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)[2]
Playing position: Full back

Beast

The Observer
I have 99 % pass accuracy , playing the ball to my youngest child...3 meters away from me

The above shows just how ridiculous is the passing accuracy cule's brag about when it's all about short passes 85 % of them not under pressure and ... within 2-3 meters away

I put Xabi on top of this list at least more than half of his passes are long range ones which is difficult to master and much more easier to intercept

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I have 99 % pass accuracy , playing the ball to my youngest child...3 meters away from me

The above shows just how ridiculous is the passing accuracy cule's brag about when it's all about short passes 85 % of them not under pressure and ... within 2-3 meters away

I put Xabi on top of this list at least more than half of his passes are long range ones which is difficult to master and much more easier to intercept
yeah. Why don't you ply your trade in professional football?

Beast

The Observer
If passing to anyone standing 2-3 meters away from me was the criteria there would be more professional players than the poor people

make a mark on the wall a square shape 50 cm wide and stand 2-3 meters away and see your passing accuracy ;)

Beast

The Observer
72%. I was drunk though.
LOL
101% man myself

Exactly...

So with all due respect it's not something to brag about...
when you see Arbeloa has a higher rating than a much more technical master like Xavi you'd know all those stats gives a false image
It doesn't mean Xavi etc are bad players they are great but when we are discussing 70 % per game accuracy and players achieving 90 % accuracy when 85 or 90 % are the same stuff Arbeloa pull game in game out.. it's just not right

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Over/under on how many douche kicks Arbeloa will dish out to Neymar before he gets booked...if at all?...I say 5

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Even in the CL games he is very odd, so in this case I don't think that Perez is involved. But one never knows...

Home of Barca Fans