Koke

mobster_1930

Jorge Resurrección Merodio, aka Koke (born 8 January 1992 in Madrid), is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Atlético Madrid as a midfielder.

koke-ficha.png

A. Madrid youth product, regular of first team since age of 18, pretty much La Liga experienced which is truly amazing considering he is 21. I think we could have signed Isco but Real reacted faster, which was really a shame. Now, this guy is the one I think Barca shouldn't miss. It will be interesting to see how far can he go with A. Madrid this season. Youth, talent, experience - what more do we need ?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The question is,

Do we need him?

Btw, Koke is one of those players rumoured to be included in the first refusal/buy option when we sold David Villa to Atletico Madrid.

Xavinho

Koke is great but I hope he stays with Atleti for many years. We already have a lot of options in midfield and I'm looking forward to the possibility of Cesc, Sergi Samper, and Busquets playing together one day.

If we did make a move for one of their players I hope it's Óliver

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I hope he stays at Atleti so they can really challenge for the title on a regular basis. Would be very good for La Liga

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I hope he stays at Atleti so they can really challenge for the title on a regular basis. Would be very good for La Liga
I hope he doesn't leave for greener pastures in England... There's gentlemen agreement between Real and Atletico not to target each others players anyway. Our board might not have to target him if Sergi Roberto managed to reach his potential too

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He is a MUST in the WC squad, in a fair ranking he'd be on the higher end of the pecking order as well.

Home of Barca Fans