Koke

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The way he put Alves to shame in the last minutes shows all that's wrong with our team, and how much we would benefit from a player like Koke...

Cule4life

The Culest
What a magnificent player :worthy: He is an engine, never gets tired and has insane fighting spirit. He might well rival Xavi/Iniesta(at their peaks) a few years down the line.

I hope he stays with atletico and helps them remain competitive. La liga needs more competition.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Should be Atletico captain soon. If he secures a starting place within the NT in the next few years, he should be Spain Captain as well. He just has that General's persona about him. Always willing to give it his all and is a charismatic/vocal leader on the pitch.

spark

Spain's captaincy positions are decided on caps and debut year though. Unless all the players in their mid twenties retire all at once for no reason there's little chance of that happening any time soon.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Spain's captaincy positions are decided on caps and debut year though. Unless all the players in their mid twenties retire all at once for no reason there's little chance of that happening any time soon.

Damn. Would be well deserved if he could. Still seems the best for that role at Atletico (post-Gabi).

I love the transition from youngster to youngster in la liga:

10/11: Griezmann getting lauded at Sociedad, Muniain quietly impressing at Athletic
11/12: Muniain hyped up as Spanish Messi, Isco going unnoticed but performing better than him.
12/13: Isco getting hyped up big time, Koke being much better without due credit.

Gotta say that Koke has not only maintained himself, but grown much further since last season. He's a sustainable talent, great to watch. Other liga talents sprouting up this year would be Laporte and Griezmann having a resurgance :p

spark

Yeah I really like him. I remember there was a Spain under 19 team with him, another one called Keko and Pulido from atleti. Koke was on thebench and the other two were starters. Now they fell off the map and he's one of spains best players young or old.

H

Haruko The Goon

Koke was unbelievable last night.. Covered every blade of grass, six tackles, final passes, and the crucial goal. World class player soon.

Always seems to be able to turn it on and find a player with an important pass.

Barca should sign him. Guy oooozes quality.

I

instinct

Koke was unbelievable last night.. Covered every blade of grass, six tackles, final passes, and the crucial goal. World class player soon.

Always seems to be able to turn it on and find a player with an important pass.

Barca should sign him. Guy oooozes quality.

He is 22, has a contract till 2018 and plays for a big rival. There is no chance we could sign him below 50m

H

Haruko The Goon

Just did a google, he signed a new deal in Jan.

He aint going nowhere. lol

Home of Barca Fans