0-0-0-Nainggolan-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-Lewandowski-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Considering the current season Yannik's is pretty much spot on. But Godin is debatable and I would put someone other than Neymar in there. Hazard or Cavani e.g. Feels also wrong to leave out Monaco, Tottenham, Napoli and Dortmund completely. Mbappe, Bernardo Silva, Hamsik, Insigne and Dembele come to mind but it is no stretch to not include them.

ejuventus

Considering the current season Yannik's is pretty much spot on. But Godin is debatable and I would put someone other than Neymar in there. Hazard or Cavani e.g. Feels also wrong to leave out Monaco, Tottenham, Napoli and Dortmund completely. Mbappe, Bernardo Silva, Hamsik, Insigne and Dembele come to mind but it is no stretch to not include them.

Cavani, Hazard, Mbappè and B. Silva may have a quote
the others, good players but not at the highest level

in any case, still in 2017 you cannot put away C. Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar
And I suggest more names from Juve

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Yeah feels wrong to have only one Juve player in there. But your wins are usually collective efforts, Higuain and Dybala are behind Lewa, Suarez, Messi etc. and no one from your midfield is outstanding imo. But Chiellini and Bonucci could easily be the CB pairing.

Considering current season there is no problem excluding Neymar and especially Cristiano.

Yannik

I actually had a Chiellini-Bonucci partnership and switched it to Godin-Bonucci because it felt wrong to not have an Atleti player in there. Was the only name where I did such a thing and it's probably the selection I'm least happy with lol.
Monaco, Tottenham, Napoli and Dortmund etc are all up there, but shouldn't actually be IN there imo.

Givenchy

--------------MaTS
???-Alderwiedel-Umtiti-Alba
---------------Busi
----------Modric-KdB
--------Messi-Kane-Salah

would be mine right now

Andresito

Staff member
Stumbled upon this. AFAIK this is what the players vote for.
Some laughable inclusions, maybe not in top XI but some highlights are Dele Alli and Marcelo & Alves always getting a huge amount of votes.

ten8o9cluy561.jpg

Andresito

Staff member
New year, new potential XI.

Dani Alves, Busquets, Frenkie and Alba are in the shortlist.
Some laughable inclusions. Salah not even there.

FGk0s0TXIAEkJpG

FGkteNEWUAYx-So

Home of Barca Fans