World XI

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Ramos, despite his attacking aerial prowess, is too erratic as a pure defender.
Reus is undroppable for the versatility and the goal threat he carries. His presence allows for diff. in-game formations. On that note, when some posters want us to pass up on Reus because we've X,Y,Z on the roster. My reaction = :satorra:
It was between Falcao and Suarez for me. I went with the more likable option. Now come to think of it, with Cheillini there, Suarez makes more sense.
I don't rate/like Manuela. So you can say some of my selections are biased. But replacing Buffon with Manuela willl also be more fun..

How I think the match 'd unfold..

A high-octane all action packed blockbuster. Both teams coming close to finding the net. But being denied by keeper heroics, both sides. The match tied goal-less enters injury time. Ronaldo wins a fk on the left wing. Cristiano thinks its in Cristiano's range, and tells off the li'l Croat. As the world watches with baited breath, Ronaldo lines-up his shot. The ball flies in (almost), but is headed out by Godin. The ball finds messi, and he's on his magical run. There's no stopping the li'l dictator, until he sights the (un)godly giant frame of Manuela outside the box. The world stands still, Leo takes a pause, and spots the emerging figure of a Tarantula next to him. He squares it to Cuadrado. And its game. set. match to TeamLatino.

Winner be like..

Loser be like..
original.gif

Manimals unable to contain the euphoria be like ..

28kt2j7.jpg

My sweetheart be like..

tumblr_lpzg0aVJJM1qcmj70.gif

What are you looking at Ppl? Go Home.

2550xur.jpg
Oscar worthy.

khaled_a_d

EU

-------------------------Courtois------------------------
-Lahm-------Hummels------Kompany----------Alaba-
-------------------Schweinsteiger-------------------
----------------Modrić---------Koke-----------------
-Robben-------------Ibrahimović----------Ronaldo-

vs

SA

-------------------------Navas-------------------------

-Zabaleta--------Silva------Godín--------------Luis-
---------------------Mascherano----------------------
---------------Vidal-----------Di María----------------
-------------------------Messi--------------------------
---------------Suarez--------Neymar-----------------

valk

EU

Courtois
Lahm Varane Pepe Alaba
Kroos Matic
Robben Ozil Ronaldo
Ibrahimovic​

SA

Keylor
Zabaleta Silva Godin Marcelo
Mascherano Vidal
James Messi Neymar
Suarez​

S7_MUFC

EU

Courtois
Lahm Varane Pepe Alaba
Kroos Matic
Robben Ozil Ronaldo
Ibrahimovic​

SA

Keylor
Zabaleta Silva Godin Marcelo
Mascherano Vidal
James Messi Neymar
Suarez​

There are literally half a dozen players who are better than Ozil...

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
La Liga dominating again. :D
As it always does. How any PL fan here can call it shit I'll never know. Fabregas said it best on an interview - the PL is good to watch - but La Liga has the best players.

Yannik

tbf Real Madrid and Barcelona are the most supported top clubs out there, I'd expect their players to be constantly voted into this.

Nucky

As it always does. How any PL fan here can call it shit I'll never know. Fabregas said it best on an interview - the PL is good to watch - but La Liga has the best players.

Just imagine if La Liga had the money PL has. They would dominate Europe even more ;)

Home of Barca Fans