Alba out for six more weeks

F

Flavia

Jordi Alba out for another six weeks

www.fcbarcelona.cat
10/10/2013 16:06

The Catalan wing back suffered a thigh injury in training

2013-09-14_BARCELONA-SEVILLA_07.v1379185648.JPG

Jordi Alba suffered a muscle injury in the back of his left thigh in training this morning which, according to the Club doctors, will keep him out of action for approximately six weeks.
The injury comes as a further blow to the Catalan wing back, who has been working his way back to fitness following an similar injury he picked up a month ago in his other leg.

impeh

Hi, its me..
that sucks, i like alba. Although adriano maybe even a little better from a defensive perspective.. its just keeping him fit thats tricky.

maybe montoya will get a look in, hes covered there a few times..

note: being out for another six weeks, alba would miss games against osasuna, milan, madrid, celta, espanyol, milan and betis

Last edited:

done

Jordi Alba out for another six weeks

www.fcbarcelona.cat
10/10/2013 16:06

The Catalan wing back suffered a thigh injury in training

2013-09-14_BARCELONA-SEVILLA_07.v1379185648.JPG

Jordi Alba suffered a muscle injury in the back of his left thigh in training this morning which, according to the Club doctors, will keep him out of action for approximately six weeks.
The injury comes as a further blow to the Catalan wing back, who has been working his way back to fitness following an similar injury he picked up a month ago in his other leg.

Shoot! I like Alba. But I can't see him play when we travel to Barcelona this month :(

tello

that sucks, i like alba. Although adriano maybe even a little better from a defensive perspective.. its just keeping him fit thats tricky.

maybe montoya will get a look in, hes covered there a few times..

note: being out for another six weeks, alba would miss games against osasuna, milan, madrid, celta, espanyol, milan and betis

I think Adriano is a bit better than Alba from a offensive perspective but it's an important blow for the R$al game.

I still remeber the Cristiana's wining header in a duel with Adriano...

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Big loss and considering how fragile Adriano typically is, I think it's very tough on the squad to see an important player in the club continue to be sidelined

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Big loss and considering how fragile Adriano typically is, I think it's very tough on the squad to see an important player in the club continue to be sidelined

Worst thing happens (Adriano gets injured too), we'll still have Puyol and Montoya who both played as LBs previously.

Home of Barca Fans