Tata looking for a tall striker?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We've seen the recent headlines. According to Catalan media, Barca would possibly sign a center forward this winter. Klose, Cardozo, Trezeguet have been mentioned as possible candidates.

Liking the idea of Barca having another option in attack.

F

Flavia

I wonder if Llorente is being considered, and if he'd accept that role. Klose said recently je wants to play until 2016, I'd also like him.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
If they are looking for another striker it will be an older player at end of his career. Just like Larsson.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
A new Larsson would be amazing. He still had loads of wuality but was willing to play second fiddle and give it his all during the minutes he got to play.

Man, I love Larsson :wub:

Galning

Let's pay 30M for Llorente when he was free last summer.
Anywhosels, it's time to buy back Zlatan.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Let's pay 30M for Llorente when he was free last summer.
Anywhosels, it's time to buy back Zlatan.

I like Ibra, but no.

How about the youngsters in the academy? Sandro, Sanabria, Dongou? How long will it take for one to be at the level of Morata or so?

Chainsaw

Killahead
Diego Milito is in his last year with Inter. Could come cheap or for nothing in this Januray and still be useful occasionally, even though coming back from a bad injury. Good in the air too.

King Leo

Banned
Diego Milito would be perfect because he will be cheap and wont be upset if he doesn't get much playing time.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Most of the players we are being linked with are targetman who can do almost nothing when they are on the ball.

Home of Barca Fans