Messi 11 v C.Ronaldo 11, which team would win?

Who would win?

• Lionel Messi 11 would win...

Votes: 49 90.7%
  • Cristiano Ronaldo 11 would win...

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters

Banana-Rama

Hiya, so if a team of 10 Lionel Messi's played against a team of 10 Cristiano Ronaldo's (+ normal goalkeepers) who would win and be the better team in your opinion? Taking into account every part of the team, defence, midfield, attack, what do you think? I am not asking who is the better player by the way, just which would be the better team and win the match. Also, what kind of tactics, formation would the two teams use against each other to try to win...

F

Flavia

i voted for the ronaldo 11, they would have a big advantage at set pieces due to height difference of the players, yes messi 11 would have more possession but ronaldo 11 would be lethal on the counter attack...
Messi is also lethal on counters. A lot of Messi's playing would destroy cr, be it possession or on the counter.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
All the Ronaldo's would need is a cross in the box to score although the Messi's will prob score whenever they have the ball while the Ronaldo's wont due to the massive amount of useless long distance shots they will take.

Hence Messi 11 will win.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Imagine Ronaldo missing a shot and all five of the other Ronaldos just doing this

RONALDO-BUTTHURT.gif

J

jiopi

I this a joke? Messi's would pass, dribble and score from every attack, first Ronaldo that got the ball would try to run to the goal or shoot on the spot, just to notice that a single Messi would easily stop it. I think Messi 2 vs Ronaldo 11 team Messi would still win it.

Banana-Rama

I understand why people think the Messi 11 would win, they would hold more possession for sure and would probably have better team work, morale, etc. I could certainly imagine the Ronaldo's fighting over who takes the freekicks, etc as they would all want to be the main man. On the other hand, imagine the Ronaldo's running down the wing and crossing into a penalty box full of ronaldo's, the messi's would struggle to defend against that for sure. Every freekick, the Ronaldo's could launch it into the box to make the most of the aerial advantage, would be guaranteed goals. The Messi's would dominate possession but in a way that would suit the Ronaldo's as they could play on the counter attack, i am sticking with the Ronaldo 11 as the victors.

Home of Barca Fans