Messi 11 v C.Ronaldo 11, which team would win?

Who would win?

• Lionel Messi 11 would win...

Votes: 49 90.7%
  • Cristiano Ronaldo 11 would win...

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters

Corruption

I understand why people think the Messi 11 would win, they would hold more possession for sure and would probably have better team work, morale, etc. I could certainly imagine the Ronaldo's fighting over who takes the freekicks, etc as they would all want to be the main man. On the other hand, imagine the Ronaldo's running down the wing and crossing into a penalty box full of ronaldo's, the messi's would struggle to defend against that for sure. Every freekick, the Ronaldo's could launch it into the box to make the most of the aerial advantage, would be guaranteed goals. The Messi's would dominate possession but in a way that would suit the Ronaldo's as they could play on the counter attack, i am sticking with the Ronaldo 11 as the victors.

ur man u , its ok

F

Flavia

I understand why people think the Messi 11 would win, they would hold more possession for sure and would probably have better team work, morale, etc. I could certainly imagine the Ronaldo's fighting over who takes the freekicks, etc as they would all want to be the main man. On the other hand, imagine the Ronaldo's running down the wing and crossing into a penalty box full of ronaldo's, the messi's would struggle to defend against that for sure. Every freekick, the Ronaldo's could launch it into the box to make the most of the aerial advantage, would be guaranteed goals. The Messi's would dominate possession but in a way that would suit the Ronaldo's as they could play on the counter attack, i am sticking with the Ronaldo 11 as the victors.

Ronaldos wouldn't see enough of the ball to score as many as Messi's 11 would. The score would be something like 23 - 9

Also:

messi_2166331b.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
C.Ronaldo 11 would win because it would have a better defence.

Ronaldo is tall and his physique is in his advantage, but Cristiano just cannot defend properly. He tries a bit and then gives up and start sulking. :p

:lol:

jamrock

ronaldo will win, because while, messi would control the midfield and need much less shots to score. ronaldo's physical advantage would show in defense and messi's lack there of

ronaldo would just get the ball out pace messi in midfield and shove him out of the way in defense.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
ronaldo defending? right.

He said a Messi 11 vs a C.Ronaldo 11. I took it as being those players at their level being as good as in the other 10 positions. I.e. it won't be the striker Ronaldo or the striker Messi at the back but the equivalent qualities of those two in defense say.

F

Flavia

He said a Messi 11 vs a C.Ronaldo 11. I took it as being those players at their level being as good as in the other 10 positions. I.e. it won't be the striker Ronaldo or the striker Messi at the back but the equivalent qualities of those two in defense say.

I think he meant 11 clones, all being the forwards they are. Even in your version, as Messi is a much better player, his gk version would be better than cr's, and so on.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I don't know but I'd love to watch it

No, they'd shoot into the stands :D

Home of Barca Fans