Fans Levski Sofia strip new coach of club outfit

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Just saw it on the web:

This makes it more and more clear to me that people who probably call themselves 'hard core fans' are just a bunch of ignorant and sad thugs who probably don't have anything else in their lives worth living for. But what I find most ridiculous is the fact the club let this hapen! Where is the security, people from the club? The new coach does well actually just walking away slowly and let the fans do what they want, I guess it's the most wise thing to do at that moment.

Every time I see stuff like this I am ashamed of the fact that I love the game so much, really. So many idiots around football it's sickening.

Galning

Also shows human nature.. Three retards acting tough, room filled with other people who don't do anything.

DennyCrane

What has the club done about it ? Wait, let me guess, they did jackshit, like when the same assclowns celebrated Hitlers' birthday in the curva earlier this year.
The most wise thing the coach can do now is resign and steer clear of this club.

Ketoth

The full story is that they had deemed him unfit to wear their shirt since he has publicly supported Levski Sofia's archrivals CSKA Sofia.

I can't imagine Barcelona fans being too happy if a big Real Madrid supporter was suddenly declared to be coach of Barcelona.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Two things:

1. That still doesn't make the actions of those retards any more right. It's a very sad and stupid thing they did, they should be banned from the stadium and club's grounds for a long time.
2. I can imagine one might not be happy to see a pro-Madrid coach be appointed manager. But football is business, and as long as he treats it as such I have no problem with it. If he respects the club's traditions and way of playing, why not? It might even bring huge success to the club. What if Guardiola was a Madridista? I wouldn't say no to 14 trophies in 4 years because of a Madrid poster above his bed, would you?

Ketoth

Correct, doesn't make their actions right but many people will have problems with it.
Remember how Figo was treated by the Barcelona fans?

Well it'd be much worse in such scenario if someone the fans hate was about to become manager. There'd be anger and abuse towards the person and anger towards those who appointed him.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
The full story is that they had deemed him unfit to wear their shirt since he has publicly supported Levski Sofia's archrivals CSKA Sofia

Has he really? The reports I've read stated that this is what the ultras believe; none said he actually did. Doesn't really make much of a difference though, as there is no justification for this. Appranetly Sirakov (CEO) resigned immediately after this.

XaviMessiGirl

Reminds me of a couple seasons ago when Genoa ultras attacked the club's players after a poor match & forced them all to hand over their shirts. I defend ultras sometimes but actions like these are ridiculous, goes too far beyond what boundaries should be for expressing your feelings about your club. If they're unhappy with him, fine, stage a protest or something, but don't get physical. At least they didn't hurt him but then again who knows what they would have done if he had tried to resist or fight back.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
So the coach and the chairman resigned after this incident, good job by the 'ultras'. Very sad people...

And indeed XMG, I can't imagine what would've happened if he tried to resist, in this case they let him off the hook quite easily.

Home of Barca Fans