Best bar to watch the el clasico near camp?

done

Hi friends,

It will be our first time to visit Barcelona. My wife and I will be arriving Barcelona on Oct 26. If luckily enough, we might arrive Barcelona at around 1PM, otherwise, we'll miss the transfer flight in Madrid and miss the game. (It's a big mistake and long story...) As we're not members, (my wife was couple years ago :( ), no way we can get tickets before hand. And we're not sure if we get there on time, so we don't want to spend more than $1000 on viagogo for a pair of tickets. We're planning to go to camp nou before the game and see if anyone is selling tickets there by any chance.

If we can't get into the game by any means, we plan to watch it in a bar. Can anyone please recommend the best bar to watch football there?

Thank you very much!

Galning

Can't help you since I've never watched a game in a bar when I'm in Barcelona.. but there are lots of bars around Camp Nou so it shouldn't be difficult to find a nice one :) Maybe someone else can give you better advice.

done

Can't help you since I've never watched a game in a bar when I'm in Barcelona.. but there are lots of bars around Camp Nou so it shouldn't be difficult to find a nice one :) Maybe someone else can give you better advice.

Thank you very much, Galning!

maliha3492

Hello all

Flights and hotel are booked, I'm going to see Barca play Espanyol on 3 November. Please, can anyone recommend somewhere to sit in the ground? I'm with the missus so recommended areas for some singing and a bit of atmosphere, where there isn't going to be the spanish equavalent of the chap who taps you on your shoulder and asks if there is something wrong with your seat :)

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I think, but I might be mistaken, that in practically every stadium in Europe that is the section right behind the goal. As for camp Nou that should be the same, although I don't know the difference between the two sections, which one offers more singing. Galning or someone who has been at Camp Nou more often than I have should be able to help you out :)

footyfan

Calma, calma
Hello all

Flights and hotel are booked, I'm going to see Barca play Espanyol on 3 November. Please, can anyone recommend somewhere to sit in the ground? I'm with the missus so recommended areas for some singing and a bit of atmosphere, where there isn't going to be the spanish equavalent of the chap who taps you on your shoulder and asks if there is something wrong with your seat :)

You booked 11 months in advance? Are the schedules even out for the next season?

Home of Barca Fans