5 best teams this season?

Which 5 teams do you think have been the 5 best so far this season? IMO:

1. Bayern
2. Barca
3. Dortmund
4. Arsenal (I can't believe I'm saying it)
5. Atletico

Last edited:

big_man

Bayern has not been better than Barca this season. We are talking about perormances and results right? If so, then it goes (IMO)
-Barca
-Atletico/Bayern
-Bayern/Atletico
-Dortmund
-PSG

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Arsenal definitely ahead of PSG and I would rank them above Dortmund as well.

Barca
Bayern
Atletico
Arsenal
Dortmund

Last edited:
F

Frejsgodes

I honestly think we're better than Bayern right now. This is a much better and more diverse Barca team.

1. Barca
2. Bayern
3. Atletico
4. Dortmund/Arsenal
5. PSG

oz187

1. Barca
2. Bayern
3. Atletico
4. Dortmund
5. Arsenal

I suspect Dortmund could beat Arsenal, but the good thing is we'll find out for sure the next two Champions League rounds. The Spanish/German rivalry in the Champions League would be very interesting.

Bertus

1. Bayern
2. Atletico
3. Barcelona
4. Dortmund
5. Chelsea

Yeah, I left out Madrid despite me saying in late summer that they would win the liga, but now that Ancelotti started to destroy it, I have the feeling it will not end well.

I believe Bayern is and will be the best EU team again.

And yeah, I have the feeling Simeone might hit the sky this season.

That's my crazy bet. I feel like Atletico could win the Liga. Sorry guys :(

And dormund has too many injured players. So they might start to sink if it goes on.

Last edited:

jamrock

jesus, people are really putting barca above, bayern?, man people are really putting us above atletico, at the very least they have been our equals.

guess thats why its a barca forum.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think in terms of both the performance/results so far in the 13/14 season and the overall depth, strengths etc. Bayern is still ahead of us, especially on the latter. So here it goes:

1. Bayern
2. Us
3. Dortmund
4. Arsenal
5. Atletico

Atletico remains untested on the big stage, I felt, even though they shined when playing against us and RM. Let's wait and see how their CL journey turns out.

big_man

jesus, people are really putting barca above, bayern?, man people are really putting us above atletico, at the very least they have been our equals.

guess thats why its a barca forum.

Well, how about..

-Getting bitchslapped and brutally exposed by Dortmund conceding 4 goals(which flattered them). Mind you, Barca on the other hand limited Atletico Madrid, arguably the 2nd most in form team in the world this season to 1 goal in 180 minutes, while missing a number of chances in the process(Cesc chance 1st leg, Messi penalty). The same Atletico team that has blown everyone away this season and could have came out of the Bernabau with a deserved 4-0 win on another day, scoring 26 goals in their 10 other games.

-Having their most impressive performance against Man city, a team that Aston fucking villa and cardiff put 6 goals past a couple of weeks ago, an overrated team that get spanked everytime they face any half decent team in Europe, a team that got outplayed home and away by Ajax (the team Barca trashed 4-0 a couple of weeks ago mind you).

-Laboring in plenty of games this season; Freiburg, Wolfsburg, Chelsea, Frankfurt. So much so that Sammer criticized the team just a couple of weeks ago.

-They have scored less goals, conceded more goals, have less clean sheets than Barca in all competitive games this season.

So basically, why do people think Barca have been performing better this season. Well, how about just about every reason there is? You would know that if you(along with plenty others mind) don't have a bizzare massive complex when it comes to Bayern. Yeah yeah yeah they beat us 7-0 last season, last season being the operative word. The thread title asked who is playing better THIS season, and Barca is.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans