5 best teams this season?

big_man

No. The good results cover op the fact we haven't been playing well, a lot of key players aren't in form (Iniesta, Messi, Alves, Pique) and tbh Barcelona is in my opinion due for some big problems. Tactically we might be able to win games, but not very impressive. In that sense I rate Barcelona top-10 atm, but most certainly not top-5. Others are simply better than we are, and not by small bits.

Absolute rubbish. You've got to be freaking kidding me.:lol:

pEllee

Inferior teams? Madrid have only lost to Atletico and Barcelona, both of who are arguably in the top 5 teams this season. Atletico have lost to Espanyol through an unfortunate own goal from Courtois (watch the highlights), but beaten Madrid and avoided defeat to Barcelona.

Arsenal have lost to Aston Villa and Borussia Dortmund at home, drew at West Brom, lost to Chelsea in the League Cup (?). If Atletico and Real face Arsenal 10 times each, I would expect both to have a positive record.

Roma only have played Serie A games, hard to judge. They've beaten Napoli, so fair play to them but I don't see them winning vs Atletico or Madrid.

Riiiight, for some reason I thought Real Madrid lost another game but it turns out I was wrong. They still drew games to inferior teams. And yes, Atlético have been great but they still lost, it may have been a mistake but that was also how Arsenal lost against Dortmund. The only loss that was due to a bad performance for Arsenal was against Aston Villa.

But anyway, my point is, they're all of the same tier. Of course they're capable of beating those teams.

EDIT: I'd advice many of you to actually watch the teams before you decide how good they are. Have any of you watched Roma or Arsenal on a regular basis?

But of course Roma are kind of unproven, but their domestic performances so far have been a level above all other teams. And they're not a team with average players like some seem to think. They've still got some world class players in that team.

Last edited:

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Real Madrid? :lol: don't your mean Atletico Madrid?

People underrate Real Madrid, just because they're our rivals. Atletico Madrid is having a good start and probably will survive the group stages of CL but once they draw a good club they dont have alot of chance where as Real Madrid can take on anyone. And Real's current CL record this season is pretty impressive.

Also Real Madrid will end higher in La Liga than Atletico. It is just a matter time.

F

Flavia

People underrate Real Madrid, just because they're our rivals. Atletico Madrid is having a good start and probably will survive the group stages of CL but once they draw a good club they dont have alot of chance where as Real Madrid can take on anyone. And Real's current CL record this season is pretty impressive.

Also Real Madrid will end higher in La Liga than Atletico. It is just a matter time.

Have you watch them play lately? Rayo almost got back from a 0-3. rm is nowhere near the top teams yet. They might improve, but so far they're a mess defensively.

Icarium

Lifestealer
^ The question is not who have best team, who did best until now in this season. How can real be better than atletico, they lost against atletico and lost to barca also. How many times real have been lucky this season, they should have easily down by 2 more points yesterday. I think they left liga completely dreaming about la decima. They will again reach semi final and lose to some team just like every season.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Have you watch them play lately? Rayo almost got back from a 0-3. rm is nowhere near the top teams yet. They might improve, but so far they're a mess defensively.

True, but somehow they put out great performances in the CL. I believe they are still adapting to their new style of play.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Atletico Madrid is having a good start and probably will survive the group stages of CL but once they draw a good club they dont have alot of chance where as Real Madrid can take on anyone.

But Atletico smacked around Real, the score could have been as high as 4-0...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Aint this thread about which 5 teams which have performed the best so far this season? In that case then Atletico trumps Real.

Home of Barca Fans