5 best teams this season?

pEllee

1. Roma - I know, no CL but they're so solid it's not even funny. A perfectly balanced team.
2. Bayern
3. Barcelona
4. Atlético
5. Arsenal

You could add PSG to that list as well. They've been really great this season.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
1. Bayern
2. Dortmund
3. Barca
4. Atletico
5. Arsenal/PSG/Monaco/Real Madrid

B

BrianSwan

Realistically Real Madrid and PSG would beat Roma + Arsenal+ Atletico more times out of 10 than the other way.. Roma's form is good but it's still early days

big_man

Realistically Real Madrid and PSG would beat Roma + Arsenal+ Atletico more times out of 10 than the other way.. Roma's form is good but it's still early days

Not this current Atletico team no. I don't think PSG is better team than they are and I think they are better than Arsenal. In a two legged tie, I wouldn't put money on any one of those teams knocking Atletico Madrid out, at all.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
1. Bayern
2. Barca
3. Real Madrid
4. Dortmund
5. PSG

Sent from my LG-P760 using Tapatalk

ManusXavi

I don't think Barca will be a top 5 team by the end of the season.

1. Roma - Its a bother that for this season they are not in the Champions League because based on current form that includes beating Napoli 2-0 they are the best.
2. Bayern Munich - The best team in the world however they have stuttered abit with two draws and a loss to Dortmund in the early season cup match.
3. Barcelona - Yeah they have started great but I think we were lucky to beat R.Madrid despite Madrids poor 1st half. They are third for the victorys not the way they have won.
4. Atletico Madrid. Done well in the League so far with a win over Madrid. They matched Barca at the Season beginning Super cup (Both teams scored 3 goals during the legs)
5.Arsenal, BVB, PSG, Madrid and Napoli.

I recon the top 5 teams at the end of the season will be Bayern, R.Madrid, Arsenal, Manchester City and Roma (if no one steals their players during the January transfer window)

Home of Barca Fans