• Alaba

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Moura

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Kerrybai

I would have left Courtois out as it's impossible to compare keepers with forwards etc.

I voted Neymar as I think he has the highest ceiling.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Alaba
Neymar
Isco
Marquinhos
Courtois

Alaba has been the best LB in football this season, truly beyond his years. Neymar is 2nd and still improving so we'll see how he stands in a while and I have true excitement to see him up against more elite teams. Isco has proved many wrong about being benched at RM, performed wonderfully. Marquinhos has been a revelation for PSG, pretty much the best young CB in the world. Courtois has commanded and protected Atletico so well, before he was talented yet flimsy yet now he's towering and dependable. Many of these youngsters are extremely close in ability, and the ones picked above get the edge due to current form whereas others like Gotze or Varane are just coming back from injury.

jamrock

isco has been crap in all the tough games for madrid so far, just saying.

why is it under 22 and not 21/23.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I remember before Neymar signed for us people saying Gotze was better than him :VdB:

Tezemery

Neymar is miles ahead of anyone else on the list honestly, he has already impacted hugely on winning the Confed Cup and the Copa Libertadores, none of the other players have dominated a tournament alone like Neymar has.

Der Kaiser

Neymar is miles ahead of anyone else on the list honestly, he has already impacted hugely on winning the Confed Cup and the Copa Libertadores, none of the other players have dominated a tournament alone like Neymar has.

Voting for Neymar is fine, but calling him miles ahead of the likes of Götze, Varane and Alaba is insulting. Götze destroyed the Bundesliga for years, Varane looks to be one of the best CB already and Alaba is one of the best LB. I wouldnt put Neymar in the top 5 attackers right now, not even close to that. Potential wise he may be the best, but winning in Brazil doesnt compare to winning the bundesliga or CL or bitchslapping Barca.

Based purely on this season's form:

Neymar
Isco
Alaba
Marquinhos
Ramsey

Based on ability:

Neymar/Gotze
Gotze/Neymar
Isco
Alaba
Varane

Honorable mentions: Courtois, Marquinhos

Based on potential:
Neymar/Gotze
Gotze/Neymar
Isco
Alaba
Varane/Marquinhos

Honorable mention: Courtois

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Gotze has potential and played one very good season but he in now no where near neymar or isco presently. He will not reach there if he stays at bayern for long time. Neymar is the best youngster in form presently and he is consistent unlike isco.
Varane was last season wonder we will see this season. Alaba is a great talent no comment.

Home of Barca Fans