Mehdi Benatia

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Everything I've heard is that this guy's been fantastic this season for Roma. I've only gotten a glimpse of a few Roma matches myself but from what I've heard, he should be someone we go after.

He was available for cheap from Udinese last season. We didn't go after him though. :(

We should at least make an attempt to sign him now. But considering what they sold Marquinhos for, I'd hate to see what they would ask for an in prime Benatia.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He is definitely someone we should go for. Been the best CB in the world this season, IMO.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If I knew about him while he was at Udinese I'm sure the Barca scouts will have. HE was obviously a good player but it's a big risk and you need to know if he's cut out for the top level. Now he is proving it at a higher level.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I think that after Chygrinskyi the board will for the coming years will only go for CBs playing for good teams in the big leagues. Unfortunately, would love to have picked up Vertonghen for 12M 1,5 years ago...

F

Flavia

I just saw him playing once, but I trust the insight I got from people that follow him closely. He seems to have what it takes to be a cb at Barça. But somehow he's out of zubi's broken radar.
Which is weird, as it seems there are scouts watching Serie A, given the names of cuadrado and zuniga popping up. Maybe their problem is that he is unknown and won't sell shirts :VdB:

abual3bed1

Absolute beast. And to be Roma's captain after Totti and De Rossi shows how much he means to the club.

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

Both him and Castan are very good CB

Benetia is killing it right now in Napoli game.

If we were to somehow buy Benetia, he would best be played with a Castan or say, Masche in our team. He shouldn't be paired with Pique but a stopper type like Puyol.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Pique Benatia swap please :pep:

The fact that he isnt even on our radar sums up everything whats wrong with this board

Home of Barca Fans