• Red Barca

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Black Barca

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Alright guys, I've created 3 styles for the forum.

Let's see which one we like best. (style selection is at the bottom left of the forum)

XaviMessiGirl

I picked Blue Barca, but is this just for which one will become the default? I would like to have all four options available if possible to keep from becoming bored with the same theme. That's what I used to do with Old & Nou Blaugrana when we had both of those.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
white one for me. others are too disturbing(well at least for me) but 2nd choice wd be black barca.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
white one for me. others are too disturbing(well at least for me) but 2nd choice wd be black barca.

Yeah, I'd agree...The colors are too striking, not at all easy on the eyes...The white remains the most neutral on the eyes but lacks any real originality, a bit plain

Gaudi

This are Barca's color, but a touch to attacking on my eyes...white was fine, maybe if this blue and red can get a bit lighter?

Chainsaw

Killahead
Between those I choose blue. But still it needs to get a bit lighter. More like Barca's blue than this near dark purple blue.

Eetu

Adormit
What Ed and XMG said. Black wouldn't be too fitting for a default theme, but it's so easy on the eyes.

B

beautifulgame

These colors blue background with red framing and white font is not only ugly but horrible on the eyes. Looks like a 15 yr olds myspace page ten years ago.

Home of Barca Fans