Ross Barkley

Jenks

He's good and got that x factor about him. Can develop into a World Class player.

Interestingly he's not even overhyped. I rate him ahead of any other English player in his age group.

He was overhyped at first, as per usual with English players, people saying he's better than Wilshere, then he had a poor season last season and people dismissed him as shite, now things are a bit more sensible.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He was overhyped at first, as per usual with English players, people saying he's better than Wilshere, then he had a poor season last season and people dismissed him as shite, now things are a bit more sensible.

Hmm... Wilshere has never really impressed so much IMO, atleast not when I've watched him. Then again he's pretty much injured half the season.

Anyway, Ross Barkley is young and seem to have his feet planted. I'd really like him to fully develop into a World Class player.

Zincubus

Banned
Hmm... Wilshere has never really impressed so much IMO, atleast not when I've watched him. Then again he's pretty much injured half the season.

Anyway, Ross Barkley is young and seem to have his feet planted. I'd really like him to fully develop into a World Class player.

Same .

Some people just right off English players regardless of their obvious talent .

Wilshere is a talent but he's had 24 different injuries , missed 30 months of football already and he's only 23 !

Adversus

Very good game. You can see how he's trying to get the balance right between keeping possession and being direct and sometimes ending up holding on to it for too long. That's definitely good for his overall game but every now and again I just want him to hit it. :)

God Serena

Still lost lol.

The goal should have been ruled a goal kick but Everton's lack of quality again showed itself, except this time they can't pin all the blame on Howard.

Adversus

Still lost lol.

The goal should have been ruled a goal kick but Everton's lack of quality again showed itself, except this time they can't pin all the blame on Howard.

Come on. We were beaten by a deflected goal and goal that never should have stood against a team that were able to bring on a 50m player in the 2nd half while also being badly hit by injuries.

Good goal by Ross but you could tell in the 2nd half that our legs had gone after a very busy schedule.

God Serena

Come on. We were beaten by a deflected goal and goal that never should have stood against a team that were able to bring on a 50m player in the 2nd half while also being badly hit by injuries.

Good goal by Ross but you could tell in the 2nd half that our legs had gone after a very busy schedule.

The deflected goal was just your defense failing to clear the lines. That shot should have never come in, especially wide open like that. And the out of bounds ball doesn't take away from the fact that you were lucky to even be in the game at all with all of Aguero, Silva, and Toure hitting the post after outplaying you.

This has been the entire Everton story this season, and now you can't point the finger at your "clown" of a keeper. Shoddy defending and poor attacking play have been the highlights of what I've seen so far and Deulofeu, Lukaku, and Barkley aren't nearly enough to support the team.

Adversus

The deflected goal was just your defense failing to clear the lines. That shot should have never come in, especially wide open like that. And the out of bounds ball doesn't take away from the fact that you were lucky to even be in the game at all with all of Aguero, Silva, and Toure hitting the post after outplaying you.

This has been the entire Everton story this season, and now you can't point the finger at your "clown" of a keeper. Shoddy defending and poor attacking play have been the highlights of what I've seen so far and Deulofeu, Lukaku, and Barkley aren't nearly enough to support the team.

I actually don't disagree with any of that however technically it still doesn't change the fact that the goal shouldn't have stood. We outplayed them in the first game however it's called being away from home and protecting a lead. I know that might be a hard concept to grasp for someone privileged to watch Barca every week. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans