Jerome Boateng

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
To be fair Messi cuts in 99/100 so Boateng did the right thing going to his right, it's just Messi mixed his game this once & wasn't so predictable, hence on his ass.

Exactly it's actually shows how well Boeteng was prepared for that match it was drilled into his mind - "Messi always tries to shoot with his left"

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Meh, it was presemptuous (I have a problem with arrogance, self-compliments I know), telling that people will whisper his "success".. Balloteliesque reaction, only a bit classier, but he still should have just let it go.

Who can better validate my point than the man himself, Balotelli :lol:

Ig Balotelli "@jeromeboateng manypeople take the piss but they might have forget few months ago he won this [WC]. Keep it up bro"

https://instagram.com/p/2f6Pf4rj9a/?taken-by=mb459

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Boateng is the best CB when it comes to passing that is for sure. You are overrating Badstuber though.

Not sure I do. When Badstuber was at his best, he played those long balls just as great. Of course one can only guess about how he would fare once he's finally back on the pitch.

Silas

http://www.theguardian.com/football...-mesut-ozil-champions-league?CMP=share_btn_tw

“Messi is so quick, he’s so good, for me he’s the best player in the world. Barcelona had a great game, they had the ball all the time, you have to watch all the time, run and run. Eventually the concentration goes. A player like Messi, because of his position, he just waits for the ball, so the moment he gets it he can just attack. He’s going to have that moment and you’re going to be tired. That’s life, that’s football. It’s good to learn from it. You learn more from when you lose than when you just win, win, win.”

Morten

My God he was absolute trash, to the point that Germany actually played better when he got sent off, he actually did his team a favor.

Home of Barca Fans