Jerome Boateng

xXKonan

What ruined Pique? Business? Shakira?
I'd blame his business ventures and Pique being Pique for ruining Pique than anything Shakira did.

Pique was always someone that needed a Puyol/Mascherano to kick him in the ass. No one can deny his ability at his peak but he's always been a doofus who lets himself easily get distracted.

Stoichkov1

I'd blame his business ventures and Pique being Pique for ruining Pique than anything Shakira did.

Pique was always someone that needed a Puyol/Mascherano to kick him in the ass. No one can deny his ability at his peak but he's always been a doofus who lets himself easily get distracted.

His peak lasted 6 months during 2014/15. He was great under Guardiola but Barca had the ball 90% of the time those days, so he didn't have much to do.

Maybe he's just shit but we can't admit it. Even during his best days he was shit if he had to defend a 1vs1 vs fast players. Now he gets eaten alive by almost everyone.

xXKonan

His peak lasted 6 months during 2014/15. He was great under Guardiola but Barca had the ball 90% of the time those days, so he didn't have much to do.

Maybe he's just shit but we can't admit it. Even during his best days he was shit if he had to defend a 1vs1 vs fast players. Now he gets eaten alive by almost everyone.
I learned years ago Pique has no middle ground in him.

He's either really good or flat out god awful. He's one of those players who cannot afford to be slacking off even the slightest bit as he was never really a good 1v1 defender nor the fastest player out there.

Home of Barca Fans