Ozil vs Fabregas?

Who is better?

• Total voters

jamrock

firstly they are both crap at playing CM, but cesc is better at that than Ozil
Ozil easily the better dribber, when dribbling becomes a stat, its so funny, more mobile as well, but cesc cover more of the pitch because as i said he is a better CM that Ozil(both are shit at it).

Cesc is better, but not by a huge distance, Ozil is more pleasing on the eyes though. Ozil more likely to lead arsenal to winning something that cesc also me thinks

flamenco

who's a more clinical finisher? imho think Ozil is

who's got better vision and penetration? Cesc

who's better on crosses and free kicks? Ozil

who's a better all around attacker? Cesc

What???!!! One of them is "more pleasing on the eyes"? :lol:

Der Kaiser

I´d consider myself pretty unbiased here since Im a fan of both Barcelona and Germany, so I like both Özil and Fabregas pretty much equally, and I only voted for Özil because his A-game is better in my opinion. They´re both inconsistent and have big dips in form, but when they are both on fire, Özil´s overall contribution to the attack is a bit higher. Fabregas has many nice moments during a game but then again fails to make simple passes or looks out of place for a lot of the time, Özil gels very well with any attack and can dictate the tempo.

Birdy

Ozil has contributed more assists than anyone in European football the last 3 years. ( And also more 'chances created'). I dont see how people think Fabregas' vision is better than Ozil given that stat..
Ozil is better in his passes, and in his dribling and technique, as well as finding space anywhere between the lines (drifting left and right if needed).
Fabregas is only better inside the box, goalscoring and when making vertical moves towards the box (something that Ozil lacks)

Really no comparison

Home of Barca Fans