Better striker, Van Persie or Ibrahimovic?

Who is better?

• Total voters

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Why RVP? The only thing he has better than Ibra is his left foot and maybe pace, everything else Ibra is superior to him.

pEllee

I voted for Ibra, because well, I think he's the best striker in the world. Ironically though, Ibra's start of this season hasn't been too convincing. At least not statistically.

Still, he provides at least one amazing final pass per game. Even today, when he looked incredibly lazy, he provided a genius ball that lead to a goal. In that sense, he's been okay.

But 1 goal in 6 matches isn't good enough. His movement has been awful.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
IMO... RvP is probably a better striker than Zlatan but Zlatan is a far better player! So I won't vote for the poll coz the question, though asks us to vote for the better player, the heading of the poll asks us to vote for the better striker!!

For example, I consider Henry to be a better player than Eto'o but Eto'o to be the better striker! I even made a Thierry Henry vs Samuel Eto'o on that :p

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
IMO... RvP is probably a better striker than Zlatan but Zlatan is a far better player! So I won't vote for the poll coz the question, though asks us to vote for the better player, the heading of the poll asks us to vote for the better striker!!

For example, I consider Henry to be a better player than Eto'o but Eto'o to be the better striker! I even made a Thierry Henry vs Samuel Eto'o on that :p
This.

S7_MUFC

Van Persie simply because he's scoring 30+ goals a season in the premier league...Scoring goals in ligue 1 is lot easier

Home of Barca Fans