User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: AFC Ajax - FC Barcelona (26/11/13)

  1. #1
    Member
    LMessi85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    327
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    AFC Ajax - FC Barcelona (26/11/13)

    I'm going to this game. Anybody else??

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,087
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMessi85 View Post
    I'm going to this game. Anybody else??
    I m still in doubt. Will there a dedicate section in the stadium for the Barca-fans (how many seats)? Also, any idea about the ticket prices for visiting fans?

  3. #3
    Member
    LMessi85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    327
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomchin View Post
    I m still in doubt. Will there a dedicate section in the stadium for the Barca-fans (how many seats)? Also, any idea about the ticket prices for visiting fans?
    I don't know. It probably will have a dedicate section for barca fans. I have tickets via Ajax so im in between ajax fans
    No idea what ticket prices will be (if there are still any available)

  4. #4
    Cruijff's Heir
    Catorce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,854
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMessi85 View Post
    I don't know. It probably will have a dedicate section for barca fans. I have tickets via Ajax so im in between ajax fans
    No idea what ticket prices will be (if there are still any available)
    Why would there be a dedicated section for Barcelona fans outside of the standard part of the stand reserved for the opposing fans? In the ArenA that is a top corner spot btw.
    Tickets for that part of the stadium are usually bought through the opposition, so through FC Barcelona and is usually also all claimed by season ticket holders.


    Salid y disfrutad.

  5. #5
    Member
    LMessi85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    327
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catorce View Post
    Why would there be a dedicated section for Barcelona fans outside of the standard part of the stand reserved for the opposing fans? In the ArenA that is a top corner spot btw.
    Tickets for that part of the stadium are usually bought through the opposition, so through FC Barcelona and is usually also all claimed by season ticket holders.
    Actually, that's exactly what i meant.

  6. #6
    Cruijff's Heir
    Catorce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,854
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Around 1300-1400 member have applied for tickets and they all got their tickets, according to Mundo Deportivo. LMessi85, you a socio? Were you able to apply?


    Salid y disfrutad.

  7. #7
    New signing
    Robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was there, but bought a ticket from an Ajax supporter.

  8. #8
    Cruijff's Heir
    Catorce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,854
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And, did you wear a Barcelona jersey? The infamous () F-side warned people not to come in Barcelona jerseys...


    Salid y disfrutad.

  9. #9
    Member
    LMessi85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    327
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catorce View Post
    And, did you wear a Barcelona jersey? The infamous () F-side warned people not to come in Barcelona jerseys...
    I got tickets via an Ajax supporter near the F-side boxes. I went to the game with my GF so i didnt want any trouble. I was wearing "neutral" clothes. I was looking forward to this game for months so i was actually very dissapointed with the play by Barca. I still get to hear everyday how good Ajax was and is.

    By the way.. yeah the F-side had a statement with a warning which was disgusting and stupid. I was so disgusted that i emailed Ajax about what i thought about it and that it's sad that they made this statement. Also that this had nothing to do with respect towards an other club and its fans. I actually got a nice email back that they were even agreeing with me and that this statement was not how the club Ajax thinks,etc etc.