Questions about Hristo Stoichkov

Schnix

These questions are probably more suited to the older folk here, but anyone can answer! I just wanted to do some research on the player and where else should I go then asking Barcelona fans!

1. During his period at Barcelona, what positions he best at? Left wing, Left forward, Right wing, Right forward, or Second striker? I have read many conflicting pieces and I wanted to know which position he was best at. "Forward" meaning he is more central, obviously.

2. Was Stoichkov a good passer and crosser of the ball?

3. Was Stoichkov a hard-working player? Many sources say this, but I ask just for confirmation.

4. How good was Stoichkov's weaker foot?

5. On a scale of 1-10, how much of a team player was Stoichkov?

Thanks in advance.

oz187

He played as striker or second striker. He wasn't just a goalscorer, he also had vision and could play little throughballs or chipped passes from just outside the box to send someone clean through on goal.

Schnix

He played as striker or second striker. He wasn't just a goalscorer, he also had vision and could play little throughballs or chipped passes from just outside the box to send someone clean through on goal.
So, he rarely played on the wing? I assumed he would have considering Laudrup would have most likely played the middle and the year when Romario came he was a winger. So before Romario, Stoichkov was the striker/SS?

How good was Stoichkov's weaker foot, if you don't mind me asking?

Home of Barca Fans