Agreement between FC Barcelona and Qatar Airways

XaviMessiGirl

XMG you mentioned Roma not having a shirt sponsor and I'm sure their shirt looks great, but they also don't challenge in Europe and will continue to do so without more money.

I think it's too early to tell whether they'll be able to challenge in Europe now that they're back in the competition. They drew away to City and outplayed them even, and City have all the money in the world.

raki

I think it's too early to tell whether they'll be able to challenge in Europe now that they're back in the competition. They drew away to City and outplayed them even, and City have all the money in the world.

Messi era is halfway, neymar is climbing up. We need to make the most profit to reduce the debt.

raki

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 1 h

Barcelona want to get 20M per year more from new kit deal with Nike. They now get 57M (35 + 11 from shop + 11 royalties shirt sales). [rac1]

77M per year seems better. Closer to the 94 that United will get in 2015 from Adidas. Pay up Nike or Adidas is waiting :p

Alarcón

This is the result of having players like Neymar in your team. Whatever his transfer fee was, he'll pay us back tenfold. There's a reason Madrid wanted to pay 40 million to Barça just to get him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 1 h

Barcelona want to get 20M per year more from new kit deal with Nike. They now get 57M (35 + 11 from shop + 11 royalties shirt sales). [rac1]

77M per year seems better. Closer to the 94 that United will get in 2015 from Adidas. Pay up Nike or Adidas is waiting :p

Yeah, pay up Nike. They already lost Arsenal to Puma and they will lose Manchester United, they need to retain us. Otherwise, they will be down to just City, PSG, Juve, Inter and Roma among the big clubs.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
That makes me wonder, what would an Adidas Barca kit look like?

img-barcelona-adidas-fantasy-8813

This looks nice, except for the Qatar Foundation on it.

Barcelona+Adidas.jpg

This one is nice too. The print on the back just has to be yellow.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

This is the result of having players like Neymar in your team. Whatever his transfer fee was, he'll pay us back tenfold. There's a reason Madrid wanted to pay 40 million to Barça just to get him.

Nah this is the result of Manchester United getting 750 million pounds for 10 years, I imagine both ourselves and Madrid will argue that we are as big as United and therefore deserve a similar deal.
Yeah, pay up Nike. They already lost Arsenal to Puma and they will lose Manchester United, they need to retain us. Otherwise, they will be down to just City, PSG, Juve, Inter and Roma among the big clubs.

You know I think we can really squeeze them for every penny as they have lost some big clients.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That makes me wonder, what would an Adidas Barca kit look like?

img-barcelona-adidas-fantasy-8813

This looks nice, except for the Qatar Foundation on it.

Barcelona+Adidas.jpg

This one is nice too. The print on the back just has to be yellow.

Nah, personally I don't like any of those. To me Adidas jerseys are way too heavy on the template side and their designs make jerseys too busy with the signature three stripes and many unnecessary details here and there with varying colors. It works on simple white-color kits, but not something like ours. Just look at the awful Bayern home 14/15 jersey and the Basel home kits:

12/13 Basel home
730038542_o.jpg

13/15 Basel home
66690.jpg

14/15 Basel home
80922.RE10.jpg

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
On second thought, we should stay with Nike (hopefully they pay up). The Basel kits look plain tacky.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Barcelona can start talks with new shirt sponsor on 1 Apr. Qatar Airways won't be able to use their 1st option for technical reasons. [rac1]

I don't know what those technical reason are but this is a good news. I hope they bring a nice sponsor this time or even better stick with UNICEF.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barcelona can start talks with new shirt sponsor on 1 Apr. Qatar Airways won't be able to use their 1st option for technical reasons. [rac1]

I don't know what those technical reason are but this is a good news. I hope they bring a nice sponsor this time or even better stick with UNICEF.

The days with UNICEF on the front of our jersey are long gone. We will still have it on the back of our jersey, and we will continue to donate €1.5m to UNICEF every year (I am so proud of that), but we will definitely have a sponsor.

L

linetty

I'd like something like the Audi circles or something. Looks cool.

images

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Perhaps a company that promotes a good message or an eco friendly company might be an idea. Tesla would never do it but someone along those sort of lines would mean we get money and promote a good cause at the same time.

Home of Barca Fans