who fears for this season?

F

Flavia

Surely we still would have beat them.

Nope. Barça drew there last season(2-2). In order to rest Xavi and Iniesta, Tata played Song and Busi to try to have the midfield covered. The 1st half they could've scored at least 2, Valdes played well again. It's Celta de Vigo, btw.

Cule4life

The Culest
The only thing im mad about is why Montoya was not played from the start. Now Adriano has got his long awaited injury

Ronnie10

What's worrying me at this moment, that most of the away games we played so far were against a teams from a bottom of La Liga. Even Valencia and Malaga are not in the top 10. Soon we'll enter a streak of away games against the teams like Getafe, Levante, Atletico, which are very difficult to beat at their home.

BerkeleyBernie

I fear a further influx of poorly informed & highly dramatic noobs into the forum this season

:lol: +1

Personally, I watch football to see amazing talent (and, in Barça's case, talent as a team). Results are secondary. Fear doesn't enter into it. The opposite of joy is boredom.

Pepe Silvia

Valdes wants to win again, and that is a critical piece to our defense being stagnant like it was for a while. Now Puyol getting minutes, Bartra getting trained, Pique showing form, and Mascherano continuing to beast we have a good chance to not only compete in Europe, but to take CL. Our midfield is stacked, and crucially our attack is dynamic and potent once again. Pieces have just recently been put into place so I can see where people were worried at the beginning of the season as I was one of them, but I think we are good to go.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
The only thing im mad about is why Montoya was not played from the start. Now Adriano has got his long awaited injury

This. He hasn't renewed yet, right? He could be signing a pre-move deal with some clubs (Inter was interested?) in 2 months time... Hurry up Zubi.

XaviMessiGirl

This. He hasn't renewed yet, right? He could be signing a pre-move deal with some clubs (Inter was interested?) in 2 months time... Hurry up Zubi.

Yeah, Inter were interested in him & Bartra. At least Bartra is getting some playing time now though. I want them both to stay at Barca unless for whatever reason there's no real chance for them.

Cule4life

The Culest
Montoya is barca material. Bartra too. They must be retained. They will save us massive transfer fees. Hope the clubs fascination with big name signings doesn't force them to leave. JDS can be let go.

Home of Barca Fans