Would you sign Iker?

Would you sign Iker?

• Yes

Votes: 72 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 30 29.4%

• Total voters

ShandyFFM

Most of you would sign him because hes from Madrid i assume. But when you look at the german Bundesliga you might notice there are so many incredible good young goalkeepers. And im aware that Iker still is superb but his time might come to an end as he had several mistakes in the past . I dont like Mourinho but i think he made the right choice with choosing Lopez. Just look how many incredible saves he made last season not just against us. And although Carlo Ancelotti has noticed that it is better for Madrid to have a tall keeper who gets more corners, freekicks and high balls for them because this was one weakness of Madrid. Same for Barca if im honest.

tall young german keepers with excellent footwork :

Marc A. Ter Stegen
Oliver Baumann
Kevin Trapp ---> My Fav.
Bernd Leno
Rene Adler
R.R. Zieler

The one you guys probably know:

Roman Weidenfeller
Manuel Neuer

Last edited:

Zuess99

Well looks like this season our goalkeepers will be part of the "fans" , spectating and applauding the game. No real job apart from counters and set pieces. So I would sign him , He is also good in one on one situations .

Ghost

Yes. I love Iker!
Not just because he's a great GK, but he also isn't an ass like (for example) Ramos. He seems quite nice..

Last edited:

Camp Nou

I'm okay with Valdés, one of the best 1 versus 1 keepers in my eyes. But if he don't signs, I'd love to see Casillas, but he's not worth more as 40 million.

Meitux

Only if he went back to his old form in years, last season he seemed lost, i wouldn't take him just of who he is. It's pointless even discussing it, it will never happen. One of the most inspirational players for Madrid to play for their biggest rivals won't happen.

xaviniestas

i wouldnt sign him because of his keeper skills, (the last year he was mweh) but i would love it to sign him just to laugh at madrid. Is that wrong???

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Most of you would sign him because hes from Madrid i assume. But when you look at the german Bundesliga you might notice there are so many incredible good young goalkeepers. And im aware that Iker still is superb but his time might come to an end as he had several mistakes in the past . I dont like Mourinho but i think he made the right choice with choosing Lopez. Just look how many incredible saves he made last season not just against us. And although Carlo Ancelotti has noticed that it is better for Madrid to have a tall keeper who gets more corners, freekicks and high balls for them because this was one weakness of Madrid. Same for Barca if im honest.

tall young german keepers with excellent footwork :

Marc A. Ter Stegen
Oliver Baumann
Kevin Trapp ---> My Fav.
Bernd Leno
Rene Adler
R.R. Zieler

The one you guys probably know:

Roman Weidenfeller
Manuel Neuer

Thanks for the info, but for me I knew all of them. Tbh I only really like Ter Stegen and Trapp from those you mentioned, maybe Adler as well...

Hellsangel

Chose yes but then I started thinking about how desctructive he can be for the team if he doesn't feature in the starting eleven.

Still, quality wise he's a great addition.

Home of Barca Fans