Man of the Match 13/14 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

The Official Barcaforum.com MoM-thread award - 13/14 Edition
Real Madrid, La Liga away (4-3)

1. Messi (48%) Beyond Legend. The passing the vision and the big goal to tie it were immense. His two penals cherries on the cake. Passed Hugo Sanchez and Di Stefano with 2 old records in the same night! ~ barcanuck
2. Iniesta (39%) After a below his standard first half of the season, the Don is back with a bang. Wonderful match. He's going to be very important against Atletico in the Champions League. ~ Paganinisrvnge
3. Piqué (8,1%) Not at fault for any of the goals and did a great job stopping Ronaldo on his breakaways ~ Semi-Neutral

We all know that Messi has been in brilliant form of late, and that Neymar has been in somewhat of a slump since he returned from injury. I figured that I'd take a screendump from my spreadsheet in order to visualize just how great the difference between the two has been. The screenshot, that spans from the 5. of January until now, also illustrates Iniesta's amazing form for the last month or two.
The blue arrows show when they returned from injury, and the red blocks indicate that the player didn't feature in the match.

2qv5kxw.jpg

miyzdd.jpg

Last edited:

barcanuck

1. Neymar - the boy from the amazon with a nice double to boost his confidence. Second goal showed just how good his control and patience are.
2. Sanchez - the chili pepper was all over the pitch today running amok Celta players. One unselfish assist for a Ney tap in and a 50 yard bomb of an assist.
3. Messi - quiet night for the magic man, just a goal and a bunch of goals he setup nullified by offside.

F

Flavia

Alexis
Neymar
Messi

1. Neymar - the boy from the amazon
I find this insulting, as a brazilian. He was born really far away from the amazon, has absolutely nothing to do with that part of Brazil, to be called that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans