Man of the Match 13/14 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

Ah this beautiful thread is back! I'm going to go with the 3 most criticised players :

1. Cesc - ran the show in the mid. Was involved in 4 goals and provided a hat trick of assists.

2. Pedro - two goal Pedro game ? This is rare. It's been a while since he was this deadly. That second goal was a perfect curling finish and that assist to Messi very unselfish.

3. Alexis - unlocked the flood gates and opened the season just 3 mins in. Had a nice game today didn't lose the ball and had lots of room and nice runs.

tello

Fabregas
Messi
Pedro

Alexis worked hard but there is no reasonable way you can think of him on the list. For his standards though it was a great performance !

XaviV

Great start to the season, we're looking great :wub:

1. Xavi-Absolutely dominant today, controlled the midfield in a way only he can, showing beautiful vision to pick out our wide players with raking balls as well as his tiki-taka skills. Nice goal as well
2. Cesc-Playing near his top level right now, Cesc put in another top draw performance with some great passes and assists. Looked a lot better than most people expected him to be
3. Messi-Although he wasn't quite at the unplayable level we are used to seeing him, he still tore Levante's defense apart with ease on a number of occasions and had a great game.

Honorable Mentions:
Sanchez-Worked hard, wowed with dribbles, scored a nice goal, it's hard for me to ask any more from Asexis. Great game from him
Pique-A wall at the back when Levante did manage to venture forward, and constantly sent long balls into our attack that rivaled Xavi's. Pigoat is here :worthy:
Neymar-For his debut :wub:

This is my take on the game as well.
Xavi
Cesc
Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans