Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

opjeoff

Dembele 15. Gundogan 20. Etc...
We need to start looking outside our back yard and CL clubs a bit.

Dembele choose Dortmund because he wanted to play. Gundogan is injury-prone , nearly 26 and not an improvement on what we already have. Time will tell if Gomes was a better buy though.

Barcelona have one of the biggest scouting networks in the world however it is not as easy as saying our name to attract players as evident with Vietto. We have the best attacking trident in history and that will stay the same for a few years too. Players who come here risk losing their international places if they are bench which is inevitable with MSN. If Barca were to buy an unknown talent, some fans would lose thier minds without giving the player a chance. And there is a possibility the player is awful to begin with and cant adapt and turns out an awful signing just like Douglas.

opjeoff

If we dont get Vietto , which seems likely, everyone else is either below par, too expensive or already taken. Dammit Vietto would have been great, but no one is to blame in this situation, he wants to play more than he did last season so there is nothing the club could have done. What about Cedric Bakambu? I dont know if he would be expensive and Villareal just brought Pato so they have a replacement already.

SeloBarca

Gundogan is injury-prone , nearly 26 and not an improvement on what we already have.
Ye hes only exactly the type of player we need, a creative CM..
And hes not really injuryprone either.

the club is probably only thinking short term. Get the best out Suarez and Messi/Iniesta before they decline, the next transition would be to build around Neymar.. this current squad is good enough imo.

Ye, well prob try to get Neymar-Dybala-xxxx
Neymar-Dybala-Dembele woulda been nice for future.

Last edited:

Messi983

Heard santos accepted juventus bid of 20 mil for gabigol. but they must consult us since we have first option. if we match 20 mil he's ours. 20mil seems cheap and he's young so he can be sold/ loaned again if anything.

No, he's not as he can still decide to join Juve instead of us. Anyway, it seems like we are not really interested in him.

If we dont get Vietto , which seems likely, everyone else is either below par, too expensive or already taken. Dammit Vietto would have been great, but no one is to blame in this situation, he wants to play more than he did last season so there is nothing the club could have done. What about Cedric Bakambu? I dont know if he would be expensive and Villareal just brought Pato so they have a replacement already.

Pato is not Bakambu's replacement. He'll just be rotational player in Villarreal and he's way too injury prone to be counted on for anything more.

As for Bakambu, I think he's technically not good enough to play for us and he also doesn't want to sit behind MSN.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Not really.. He would probably be injured when we need him.. I was joking before about RVP.. He is way passed it.. Even United who are very shit team now sold him..

LVG was to blame for selling him, the same guy who sold Di Maria lol I still think he had another season in him at Man Utd and with him gone Man Utd were so poor up front, but yeah probaly too old for us, there's better options.

PhilS

Munir, Rakitic, Denis, Rafinha. If Barca goes into the season with this list of backup forwards, fine. Munir showed something in the second half of last year, but then Lucho stopped using him. There are plenty of alternatives to Rak in midfield, and he can definitely play forward for this team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yea, well prob go after him later he he performs well in Dortmund. Unfotunally for a much much higher price.

For a higher price yeah, but a much better and refined player after playing regularly, which I doubt he would here.

Bacca, Lucas Perez, Mario Gomez and the expensive Lacazette :thinking:

img_rbravo_20160727-004741_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_md27.jpg

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I think we'll end up signing Lucas Perez. Lacazette is too expensive, but he'd be the best from those 4.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sign Lacazette for 40-45m. Keep him for two years then sell him for 70m to the EPL and sign Gabriel Jesus for 24m :thinking:

Bartonomics :bartomeu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans