Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Looking back at one of our first articles on Chygy, on the website, I saw it said that he had "pace"... Our scouts really are clueless.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I watch UPL a little bit, Rakitskiy is overhyped due to the lack of good Ukrainian defenders. His price is 10m max.

Zincubus

Banned
Hopefully not true !

@barcastuff: With Martino having decided not to buy a centre back this summer, the club is keeping the option open of signing a player in January [sport]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hopefully not true !

@barcastuff: With Martino having decided not to buy a centre back this summer, the club is keeping the option open of signing a player in January [sport]

I remember Sport saying the same a week ago and the day after they had a front page where we apparently were closing in on the Luiz signing :rofl1:

I hope we go for a more realistic target and do sign a CB!

F

Flavia

1098074_10151643119577535_913410958_n.jpg

No to a Cb
Tata's motives:

1 - He has a blind faith on his compatriot Mascherano
2 - Puyol, fully recovered in 3 weeks
3 - He's willing to give opportunities to Bartra and Bagnack
4 - Will rotate the cbs, so they're fresh in April
5 - The club has the option of signing in December

It's sport, but due to circunstances so far, that's probably accurate.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Why has it been so hard to find us a decent defender this summer?

It has to be priority number 1 even if it means bringing in Mathieu. We have no chance of winning the CL with Pique/Mascherano or Pique/Bartra. I really doubt we can count on Puyol @ this point.

It's so frustrating to have 70% ball possession and to lose a game because we can't defend a set-piece. We need a big defender who's great through the air.

This nightmare of Mascherano as a CB has to end at some point. It just has to.

SeloBarca

Ive realized for a while now we wont sign any CB and will try again in January. Way to late now in transferwindow and the leagues are about to start.

ryuken

I dont even think we need this thread, might as well save our transfer money for another 2 3 years, cus we wont get shiet.

Jadentheman

Nothing is gonna happen right now. Tata is right he has to have what he's dealt with now because the period is almost over and no club, I mean no club wants to give up their players now. Such a shame. I hope nothing happens to Puyol in the beginning or midseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans