Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
I think this is stupid, just because a couple of guys don't have reading comprehension skills the rest of us have to change? I will still follow the rule though because it's not really a big deal.

In MY defence my friend , I am a Aspergers sufferer ( similar traits to Dyslexia ) both on the autistic spectrum . Anyways my reading comprehension skills aren't 100% and my memory is extremely poor . Lots of obsessions , Barca being one of the many .

I frequent a few more Barca specific forums but they all just concentrate on Barca rumours and transfers .

This is by far my favourite forum but I do get slightly concerned when I log-on to read a post saying " we've just signed a young RB from Lyon " ....only to find out that it's some Roma fan posting about their team .

I've a feeling that for many reasons having two transfer threads won't work and we will just end up in a miss-mash of confusion .

If the fans of other teams post a transfer rumour about their team - maybe they could make reference to their team's name .

Anyways , I'm the last person to want any trouble so if you want to just carry on with the old / original thread I'd be more than happy to carry on there .

F

Flavia

In MY defence my friend , I am a Aspergers sufferer ( similar traits to Dyslexia ) both on the autistic spectrum . Anyways my reading comprehension skills aren't 100% and my memory is extremely poor . Lots of obsessions , Barca being one of the many .

I frequent a few more Barca specific forums but they all just concentrate on Barca rumours and transfers .

This is by far my favourite forum but I do get slightly concerned when I log-on to read a post saying " we've just signed a young RB from Lyon " ....only to find out that it's some Roma fan posting about their team .

I've a feeling that for many reasons having two transfer threads won't work and we will just end up in a miss-mash of confusion .

If the fans of other teams post a transfer rumour about their team - maybe they could make reference to their team's name .

Anyways , I'm the last person to want any trouble so if you want to just carry on with the old / original thread I'd be more than happy to carry on there .
Both threads will continue. This one for Barça, the other for all other teams.

F

Flavia

Why dont we just get I.Martinez if we can't get silva or agger, its a good and fairly cheap option.

He's not cheap. His buyout is high, I think around 50m, and sociedad is not looking to sell.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sorry Zincubus :(, I now understand why two threads is the best possible solution for everyone :)

F

Flavia

Md compiled a list of all the cbs linked to Barça on the last 2 years. 24 names, and not one signed :p

jggz05.jpg

Zincubus

Banned
Is this guy referring to the Barca main team or his B squad ??

@barcastuff: Eusebio (coach Barcelona B): "I'm confident the club will buy a defender, a midfielder and a forward before the end of the transfer window."

Meitux

Some of them like Corluka and Tasci are ridiculous. Its funny how we were linked with N'koulou and never showed any interest.. well, for most of them actually :p

Last edited:
F

Flavia

@barcastuff: Eusebio (coach Barcelona B): "I'm confident the club will buy a defender, a midfielder and a forward before the end of the transfer window."

The B team.

barca1899

Md compiled a list of all the cbs linked to Barça on the last 2 years. 24 names, and not one signed :p

They forgot Botía, 25 names :p

This is for the B squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans