Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarçAjax8

If Agger is signed for 12 mil I will be satisfied and it will be a successful transfer window.
Agger only has 1 flaw and that is he gets injured too often. But I'm hoping a new league, a new country with a better climate and a new club with new physios can keep him fit & strong.

Stylistically Agger is a monster with great technique, good heading and a rocket left foot.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Injury prone players rarely shake that label, Robben is the only one I can think of and it turned for him late in his career

Tomchin

Injury prone players rarely shake that label, Robben is the only one I can think of and it turned for him late in his career
Agger is late his career too? (They're the same age)

Agger should start following a Messi-like diet from now on: no hamburgers/fries, only fish/vegetables ;)

L

linetty

Barcelona sources deny reports about signing Liverpool centre back Daniel Agger. Player was rejected weeks ago. Marquinhos or Vermaelen [md]

Vermaelen :facepalm:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Barcelona sources deny reports about signing Liverpool centre back Daniel Agger. Player was rejected weeks ago. Marquinhos or Vermaelen [md]

Vermaelen :facepalm:
Man Utd will beat us to him, no need to worry.

It's weird, isn't it? Two of the biggest clubs in the world are after an average player like Vermaelen. Makes no sense.

Egert

Estonian Culé
SOOOO. We won't get Agger, PSG will not sell us Marquinhos and ManU will buy Vermaelen. It will be interesting who will be buy then if we will buy a CB....

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
SOOOO. We won't get Agger, PSG will not sell us Marquinhos and ManU will buy Vermaelen. It will be interesting who will be buy then if we will buy a CB....

I don't think we will buy another CB. We will get Cuadrado and that's it. If we get too many injuries in the defence, I can see either Ié or Bagnack get promoted.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Lucci (agent Cuadrado): "We're in touch with Barça and other clubs for a while now. Clubs are interested but there's no deal with anyone."

Bertus

Faus (vice president): "Fiorentina ask 50M for Cuadrado? We can still spend on transfers, but we won't put our financial stability at risk."

Barcelona plan a final attempt for PSG centre back Marquinhos. Presidents will talk. If no deal, they will activate Agger option. [sport]

I even won't post Vermaelen rumors.....
The funny thing is that it's not the first time that they talk about a meeting with PSG president, and each time it resulted in Nasser just refusing to meet them.

From what the journalists of the french radio RMC said, that next meeting SPORT hopes for will probably end up the same way. Nasser is done with Barcelona at least for this summer. Since the transfer fail of Alves, he ignores them entirely.

I'd be amazed by Barto if he manages to get something now from PSG. He'd really deserve a statue if he manages that.

So sport says it's Agger or Marquinhos, and md says it's Vermaelen or Marquinhos.
Who would be right? :pep:

Be logical Flavia. When two sources share only one name in common but not the others, it usually means the names that are not shared are only smokescreens.

Barcelona only have one CB target, and it is Marquinhos.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Sevilla are still interested in signing Barcelona midfielder Sergi Roberto (22) this summer. [onda cero]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans