Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

As there's been some arguments about it, this thread is only for transfers and rumors about Barça. The other thread for everything else.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'll keep using the other one for Barca related transfers.

Why should we budge to what just a couple of guys think which itself didnt make any sense whatsoever?

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
If this means getting my transfer and rumor news quicker about Barca without the bickering, I'm all for it.

F

Flavia

I'll keep using the other one for Barca related transfers.

Why should we budge to what just a couple of guys think which itself didnt make any sense whatsoever?

Please, post here. It'll be easier that way. Just a couple might have complained, but it will be easier for many if the threads are separated.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Please, post here. It'll be easier that way. Just a couple might have complained, but it will be easier for many if the threads are separated.

Hmmmm... Okay, I will post Barca related rumours here. I hope we avoid further complains and confrontations now.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think this is stupid, just because a couple of guys don't have reading comprehension skills the rest of us have to change? I will still follow the rule though because it's not really a big deal.

XaviMessiGirl

Most forums actually have two separate sections, so it's not that odd anyway. It's just that until now there hasn't really been a call to change the way it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans