User Tag List

Page 2 of 2229 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33434

Thread: Barça's Transfers and Rumors

  1. #16
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamzah View Post
    I think this is stupid, just because a couple of guys don't have reading comprehension skills the rest of us have to change? I will still follow the rule though because it's not really a big deal.
    In MY defence my friend , I am a Aspergers sufferer ( similar traits to Dyslexia ) both on the autistic spectrum . Anyways my reading comprehension skills aren't 100% and my memory is extremely poor . Lots of obsessions , Barca being one of the many .

    I frequent a few more Barca specific forums but they all just concentrate on Barca rumours and transfers .

    This is by far my favourite forum but I do get slightly concerned when I log-on to read a post saying " we've just signed a young RB from Lyon " ....only to find out that it's some Roma fan posting about their team .


    I've a feeling that for many reasons having two transfer threads won't work and we will just end up in a miss-mash of confusion .

    If the fans of other teams post a transfer rumour about their team - maybe they could make reference to their team's name .

    Anyways , I'm the last person to want any trouble so if you want to just carry on with the old / original thread I'd be more than happy to carry on there .

  2. #17
    High Definition Member
    Hamzah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    7,860
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry man... Didn't realise.

  3. #18
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamzah View Post
    Sorry man... Didn't realise.
    It's no trouble bud , sorry to mess everyone around like this

  4. #19
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Too bad we dont even have rumors to post
    There is THAT little problem

  5. #20
    Flavia
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    In MY defence my friend , I am a Aspergers sufferer ( similar traits to Dyslexia ) both on the autistic spectrum . Anyways my reading comprehension skills aren't 100% and my memory is extremely poor . Lots of obsessions , Barca being one of the many .

    I frequent a few more Barca specific forums but they all just concentrate on Barca rumours and transfers .

    This is by far my favourite forum but I do get slightly concerned when I log-on to read a post saying " we've just signed a young RB from Lyon " ....only to find out that it's some Roma fan posting about their team .


    I've a feeling that for many reasons having two transfer threads won't work and we will just end up in a miss-mash of confusion .

    If the fans of other teams post a transfer rumour about their team - maybe they could make reference to their team's name .

    Anyways , I'm the last person to want any trouble so if you want to just carry on with the old / original thread I'd be more than happy to carry on there .
    Both threads will continue. This one for Barça, the other for all other teams.

  6. #21
    Member
    FiReFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why dont we just get I.Martinez if we can't get silva or agger, its a good and fairly cheap option.
    insert signature here

  7. #22
    Flavia
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FiReFTW View Post
    Why dont we just get I.Martinez if we can't get silva or agger, its a good and fairly cheap option.
    He's not cheap. His buyout is high, I think around 50m, and sociedad is not looking to sell.

  8. #23
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,132
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry Zincubus , I now understand why two threads is the best possible solution for everyone

  9. #24
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,132
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FiReFTW View Post
    Why dont we just get I.Martinez if we can't get silva or agger, its a good and fairly cheap option.
    30m buyout + tax would cost a lot in the end....

  10. #25
    Flavia
    Guest
    Md compiled a list of all the cbs linked to Barça on the last 2 years. 24 names, and not one signed


  11. #26
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this guy referring to the Barca main team or his B squad ??

    @barcastuff: Eusebio (coach Barcelona B): "I'm confident the club will buy a defender, a midfielder and a forward before the end of the transfer window."

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Meitux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In The Stars
    Posts
    4,097
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of them like Corluka and Tasci are ridiculous. Its funny how we were linked with N'koulou and never showed any interest.. well, for most of them actually
    Last edited by Meitux; 16th August 2013 at 10:04 PM.

  13. #28
    Flavia
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Is this guy referring to the Barca main team or his B squad ??

    @barcastuff: Eusebio (coach Barcelona B): "I'm confident the club will buy a defender, a midfielder and a forward before the end of the transfer window."
    The B team.

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    barca1899's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,726
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    Md compiled a list of all the cbs linked to Barça on the last 2 years. 24 names, and not one signed
    They forgot Botía, 25 names

    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Is this guy referring to the Barca main team or his B squad ??

    @barcastuff: Eusebio (coach Barcelona B): "I'm confident the club will buy a defender, a midfielder and a forward before the end of the transfer window."
    This is for the B squad.

  15. #30
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,470
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember when it was rumored that we'll sign 6 players this window?

Tags for this Thread