Zinedine Zidane

Devils

kueUhvZqbYP4h7VtoSYIvYktLgqKL80dT820wXqKd9ZHZzjrZCLx-oYQONtJKIqc8hXP0UvFEK-_T6z2-haM=s750

The distress.

:lol:

Morten

Poch is an interesting choice, but i really cant understand why the board rate him THAT high, if they are willing to pay out his contract.
Surely there are other decent options that wont cost a fortune.

Givenchy

Poch is an interesting choice, but i really cant understand why the board rate him THAT high, if they are willing to pay out his contract.
Surely there are other decent options that wont cost a fortune.

how about Wenger?

Allegri is also available and apparently Chelsea haven't bought out Sarri's contract yet.. Barcaforum would go into meltdown if you got Sarri :lol:

Demog

Poch is a great choice, would definitely suit RM. The criticisms against him not winning anything is silly. Out of the top 6 English clubs Spurs spend way less than the rest. They are punching well above their weight to keep finishing in the top 4 and having decent runs in Europe. If Poch was managing City or United with their squads and spending power, he would have won a big trophy by now.

Joan

Pochettino: "I just renewed my contract with Tottenham, so it'll be disrespectful if I ask to leave now."

El Gato

Villarato!
Guti might not be that bad a shout when you think about it. All you Cules would hate us even more with him at the helm so locker room would rally behind and he has a knack for saying what he thinks in no uncertain terms. Zizou proved this team doesn’t need a tactician.

Perez being Perez tho, he won’t do that step down. So we will get Conte and implode.

El Gato

Villarato!
Zizou knows what will happen next season, so he simply just avoids humiliation...that RM team is just DONE if not refresh this summer. ;)

Despite these 3 CLs with a huge lot of luck, he remains an average manager ! Just an extended version of Di Matteo. ;)

Utter nonsense. He has freedom to make whatever moves he wants. He could sell and buy at will. Transfers aren’t a problem.

serghei

There are clearly things that happen behind close doors. And it's pretty obvious that he didn't call the shots at Madrid regarding transfers. In general the Madrid manager is there to mainly coach the players Perez signs. There is a lot of pressure in the squad as well, because some great players have been on the bench a lot of times this season, and there is also the lacking in consistency which saw them finishing 17 points off first place in La Liga.

Zidane probably saw all these issues and decided this CL campaign should be his swan song. End with a bang. Everybody saw Madrid's run in CL this season has luck on their side big time. Dominated heavily by Juve and Bayern at home, showing up disinterested in domestic competitions. He knew that it's tough for him to motivate the players after winning 3 CLs in a row. Zidane is pretty smart. Left in a similar way to Guardiola if you ask me, but with success in CL.

Just because some young fans think everything is amazing because they won the CL, it doesn't mean that's true. As I said before, there are a lot of elements during the season that impact the manager's job and his enjoyment of the work he does daily almost. 5-6 games in CL doesn't even come close to defining all that.

Great manager imo (at least very good) and very interesting how he handles himself. Most of the times he reacts spot on to the media, the players, the opponents. I personally like him more as a manager than I did as a player. Seems to have gotten a lot wiser.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans