Zinedine Zidane

Yannik

I must say 2 losses is a bit flattering though, more often than not did Madrid get off with the luckier side of the draw. That's football though and shows some serious mentality by Madrid. All in all that's a crazy record, I admit that I doubted Zidane at the start, I thought he'd be just another big name footballer who's just doing average when actually having to coach a team. But he proved me wrong, he's going the Guardiola route right now.

Yannik

[MENTION=19371]Yannik[/MENTION]

Man, you a lowkey Real Madrid fan?

I don't wish Madrid or Cristiano Ronaldo a painful death in the fires of purgatory, that's probably the closest thing to a Madrid fan you get on a forum of Barca. :lol:
Last year people on this forum still asked me if I was a Bayern fan.

Ritchie

Key with Zidane is he's learned from the mistakes of Perez in his playing days there. He told him not to sell Makelele and saw the effect it had so he knows how to be more balanced.

Tactically he isn't great but even when they're goals down they just throw players forward whip loads of balls in and the opposition eventually wilt or if they dive enough the ref will give them a penalty.

JerseyAddict

And with what a "thriller"... I almost choked with beer when Jovetić scored ) was that lazy benzema that lost the ball and then just "jogged" for running Attacker...

Altomonte

I watched the second half - not many good RM chances, Celta defence played well and Ronaldo seems to have lost his edge. Benzema could have scored but his shot went high. Celta converted both chances efficiently.

Home of Barca Fans