Zinedine Zidane

Wallace

For me, the only team capable of taking Real Madrid out of UCL is Bayern by Jupp Heynckes. PSG has a wonderful team, balanced players and decisive accustomed to this type of game (Dani Alves, Neymar, Mbappé, Thiago Motta), but still lack a coach who takes the best of each player.

Obviously in football everything is possible, but after Bayern mixed to win the PSG's titular team (Only Thiago Motta away) I completely discarded that team.

LeeRomeno

For me, the only team capable of taking Real Madrid out of UCL is Bayern by Jupp Heynckes. PSG has a wonderful team, balanced players and decisive accustomed to this type of game (Dani Alves, Neymar, Mbappé, Thiago Motta), but still lack a coach who takes the best of each player.

Obviously in football everything is possible, but after Bayern mixed to win the PSG's titular team (Only Thiago Motta away) I completely discarded that team.

So despite us just beating them 0-3 away without our star signing, there is no chance we can take them out in CL? That makes no sense.

xXKonan

So despite us just beating them 0-3 away without our star signing, there is no chance we can take them out in CL? That makes no sense.
It's what made Real so dominate in the CL in the last couple of seasons, they play well against the unknown no matter who in the CL, especially in the knockout stages.

The biggest one is what they have is the multiple CL winning players, The mentality of a Champion. even when things aren't going great they know how to fight through it and win. you know who else has that Champions Mentality and who also has players who won it Multiple teams in the last decade?

We do, it's one of the main reasons we have been able to go toe to toe with them in the Classico's even if our squad has gotten weaker in areas. We also have a much better understanding of Real than almost every team they have eliminated to win the CL in the last couple of seasons.

That's my reasons why I think we maybe the only team that can really punish them in the CL.

Wallace

Different situations. UCL is a completely different tournament, played in 180 minutes.

If Barcelona were without Dembelé, that Real Madrid was without Bale, Asensio and Isco in the bank. It's a very big difference. Not to mention that Real Madrid play much better as a visitor, so a first game at the Camp Nou could be a victory path for them.

Catta

I hope the bald fraud gets a lifetime contract at madrid. Without his extreme luck hes not even good enough to coach a segunda side.

Horatio

You're welcome
What I am wondering is how can a club like Real sack Zidane. An ex-player of that stature. If they sacked him would it mean he would no longer be involved with Real? Like an ambassador role like Roberto Carlos. Two of his sons still play for the club right? I think one already fled.

likeafire

I've been watching a lot of PSG this season and they really aren't great. I expect Madrids experience to get them through.

JamDav1982

What I am wondering is how can a club like Real sack Zidane. An ex-player of that stature. If they sacked him would it mean he would no longer be involved with Real? Like an ambassador role like Roberto Carlos. Two of his sons still play for the club right? I think one already fled.

Perez would have no qualms about sacking him.

Fuck knows how he would be linked to club after that. Prob up to Zidane.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I think PSG are going to smash them, simply bc their back line won’t be able to hold Mbappe and Ney’s pace. They’d have a better chance if their offense was firing but they look completely toothless up front. Bale seems to be their only hope, and they want to sell him!!

Who would have predicted this in August?!? Why I love football!

Home of Barca Fans