Zinedine Zidane

El Gato

Villarato!
After one embarrassing loss in a UCL group stage, most Real fans want him out.

I don't think he will last more than a month.

He's arguably our biggest legend, he's no Lopetegui and even he got enough chances to turn really bad results around. And we have double the amount of injuries.

So yeah, you're wrong.

mc_lovin

Even Marca and co write about his possible replacements. Hes on thin ice. And to be fair theres no progression since he took over - at least hes consistent in that.

El Gato

Villarato!
Even Marca and co write about his possible replacements.

Marca and co do not support the club. They produce articles that reflect mood of an average madridista and tell them what they want to hear at a given moment. If fans feel wounded, they rile them up by talking about sackings and consequences. If form is good, they start talking up Benzema etc no matter how shit the opposition. It's the norm. And not some kind of insider knowledge.

serghei

When Wolfe says a Madrid manager is not in danger of being sacked, that means the guy should already start to pack his bags. :lol:

henias

Not that he is a bad manager, but the lack of tactical nous is worrying. He needs to realise he needs to adapt and adopt a different style. Players need to have a clear direction. Part of the problem is the ageing squad too.

Horatio

You're welcome
People here been calling Zidane a poor tactician ever since he started, and they were right. Now finally Madridistas are willing to admit it as well.

I'll be a devil's advocate 4 a second: nobody could do better with that sqad... they have passed their Prime and Benzema is just not that kind of a leader Christiano was...

I would trade Unsackablerde 4 Zidane.

Altomonte

I think Real Madrid is playing well. They should have won today. I am concerned that they will beat us on Dec 18. While Griezmann still does not contribute enough to Barca's play, Hazard's integration looks more successful. Zidane is doing a better job than Valverde.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think Real Madrid is playing well. They should have won today. I am concerned that they will beat us on Dec 18. While Griezmann still does not contribute enough to Barca's play, Hazard's integration looks more successful. Zidane is doing a better job than Valverde.

A muppet can do a better job than Valverde...

Home of Barca Fans