Zinedine Zidane

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I still think he isnt the right coach for Real madrid now. Last season Zidane won the La Liga because Barca was so weak, not because Real was superior. By the way how can you bring kids instead of Jovic when you need a goal ?!

El Gato

Villarato!
By the way how can you bring kids instead of Jovic when you need a goal ?!

You can when you're deadset on the one striker in a 4-3-3 that you unequivocally will NOT sub out.

I imagine what will happen if he stays is he'll play Jović, but will throw him into the secondary lineup once or twice, sub him out at 60-70 and not play him very often again in normal conditions.

Difficult to be optimistic when you see this shit happen for years with Zidane and Benzema.

El Gato

Villarato!
Mayoral just claimed Zidane was asking him to stay and speculates it's because he/the club was trying to get rid of Jović.

El Gato

Villarato!
And now he admitted he asked for a Jović transfer last year.

Situation going to grow more amusing by the day if he does select him to play and it does actually spark some proper passion.

Hopefully this opens people's eyes to his massive Benzema blindspot provided he plays so little.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
I fucking despise this dude's purely nepotic stubbornness in playing 'his' trusted names. He doesn't even realise how many people he's disappointing with such selections having come back to the club and promising changes. Changes that you'd 100% expect to see in games like vs Cadiz.

Why is Vazquez getting a start ahead of Rodrygo?
Why is Marcelo being played in a game with only Kroos at LCDM to cover his ground defensively?
Where is Jović? Does Benzema literally have to start every fixture?

Cue easy 2-0 by half time and zero progress on football.

Home of Barca Fans