User Tag List

Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 724

Thread: Zinedine Zidane

  1. #616
    Villarato!
    Wolfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,810
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Atletico were best team in world in 2014 and one minute away from league and CL double.
    League > CdR + CL ?
    People are boring.

  2. #617
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,238
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoichkov1 View Post
    They lost only on penalties in the final, so they were only unlucky.

    Anyway I admit defeat for 2016, but you basically admitted that my rules are good and valid.

    Now let me ask you: who would have been the best team in 2014 if barca won the league in 2014?
    I havent admitted anything about your rules and they have not affected who I think have been the best in each year.

    Not going to further into this debate on 'hypothetical winners'. Atleti were the best in 2014.

  3. #618
    Senior Member
    draconifire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    823
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    Just reading comments over here. Pretty woke stuff.

  4. #619
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    858
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    I havent admitted anything about your rules and they have not affected who I think have been the best in each year.

    Not going to further into this debate on 'hypothetical winners'. Atleti were the best in 2014.
    Yes you have, your thoughts about the best team in the world each year coincide with my rules.

    And you're refusing to answer a question as soon as there is some difficulty.

  5. #620
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,238
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoichkov1 View Post
    Yes you have, your thoughts about the best team in the world each year coincide with my rules.

    And you're refusing to answer a question as soon as there is some difficulty.
    No they dont.

    Yeah too difficult to answer. Got me.

  6. #621
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    858
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    No they dont.

    Yeah too difficult to answer. Got me.
    yeah they do, especially 2014 and 2016.

  7. #622
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,238
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoichkov1 View Post
    yeah they do, especially 2014 and 2016.
    Years in which you now agree I am right on...

    Finally got there. However you got there I dont care.

  8. #623
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    858
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Years in which you now agree I am right on...

    Finally got there. However you got there I dont care.
    Yeah you're right because my rules are right.

  9. #624
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,238
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoichkov1 View Post
    Yeah you're right because my rules are right.
    Rules you made up to fit what I was saying possibly... when I was saying Atleti were best in 2014 and Barca in 2016. Low and behold you change your mind and apply rules.

    You caught up in end and applied 'rules' after the fact.

    Barca better team in two of past three seasons. Got there.

  10. #625
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    858
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Rules you made up to fit what I was saying possibly... when I was saying Atleti were best in 2014 and Barca in 2016. Low and behold you change your mind and apply rules.

    You caught up in end and applied 'rules' after the fact.

    Barca better team in two of past three seasons. Got there.
    the rules were made in the previous conversation when my opinion was different.

  11. #626
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,238
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If through this discussion you managed to set rules that have changed your opinion and matched mine then you have taken the long way round but got there.

    Been as well just admitting I was right from the start.

    My opinion was there before these rules and hasnt changed. Yours has. However you got there I dont care really.

  12. #627
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    858
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    If through this discussion you managed to set rules that have changed your opinion and matched mine then you have taken the long way round but got there.

    Been as well just admitting I was right from the start.

    My opinion was there before these rules and hasnt changed. Yours has. However you got there I dont care really.
    No I admit you were right about 2014 and 2016 but still you're wrong when you say that a team that doesn't win the league can't be considered the best in the world.

  13. #628
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,238
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoichkov1 View Post
    No I admit you were right about 2014 and 2016 but still you're wrong when you say that a team that doesn't win the league can't be considered the best in the world.
    If those rules are now seen by you as the most accurate way to determine the top side in those years and that coincides with what I have said all along then all good.

    For me they were not needed but we now agree.

  14. #629
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    858
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    If those rules are now seen by you as the most accurate way to determine the top side in those years and that coincides with what I have said all along then all good.

    For me they were not needed but we now agree.
    Do you see these rules as the most accurate?

  15. #630
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,238
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoichkov1 View Post
    Do you see these rules as the most accurate?
    No idea.

    I just know who I think was the best side and why and if you set those rules in that time that match it and contradict what arguing previously will point to them.

Tags for this Thread