Zinedine Zidane

JamDav1982

I'm not trying to downplay them, I'm stating a fact. Real Madrid played like garbage in some matches and at the end had the 3 points thanks to a ramos header or a late goal.

You also did already claim Real were best in world in 2014 previous to this chat.

I know you think Real were best in world that season as in you think they were in three of previous four. Zidane for last two had them playing as best team in world according to you so cant be too harsh about him.

Stoichkov1

You also did already claim Real were best in world in 2014 previous to this chat.

I know you think Real were best in world that season as in you think they were in three of previous four. Zidane for last two had them playing as best team in world according to you so cant be too harsh about him.

ahah not at all. I agreed with you that atletico was the best team in the world in 2014, while I said that the 2002 real madrid side was the best team in the world despite finishing 3rd in the league.

JamDav1982

ahah not at all. I agreed with you that atletico was the best team in the world in 2014, while I said that the 2002 real madrid side was the best team in the world despite finishing 3rd in the league.

Disagree, Real was often the best team in the world when they won the CL and failed to win the league like in 2014.

That is your quote.

JamDav1982

Then I was wrong, I wanted to say 2000 and 2002.

Well you argued they were better than Atletico as won the CL in 2014.

You also said 2000 and 2002 so it wasnt that and specifically discussed 2014 and Atleti who I said were better.

Zidane done a great job and got them to best in world two seasons running in your opinion so really he has done an unbelievable job.

Stoichkov1

Well you argued they were better than Atletico as won the CL in 2014.

You also said 2000 and 2002 so it wasnt that and specifically discussed 2014 and Atleti who I said were better.

Zidane done a great job and got them to best in world two seasons running in your opinion so really he has done an unbelievable job.

My opinion is that real madrid has been the best team in the world in 2017 and that overall they have been better than barca for the last 3 seasons.

JamDav1982

My opinion is that real madrid has been the best team in the world in 2017 and that overall they have been better than barca for the last 3 seasons.

Better than Barca when Barca won a treble in 2015?

I know you think Zidane has them as best in world two seasons running due to CL.

JamDav1982

Not better than Barca when they won a treble in 2015, better overall in the last 3 years.

That is different than better for last three seasons.

You think Real were better in 2014 also although not sure will stick to that now so be as well saying last four.

Zidane should be applauded by you for that amazing work past few seasons.

I still think if comparing two teams domestically is fairest and most complete way to compare them.

Stoichkov1

That is different than better for last three seasons.

You think Real were better in 2014 also although not sure will stick to that now so be as well saying last four.

Zidane should be applauded by you for that amazing work past few seasons.

I still think if comparing two teams domestically is fairest and most complete way to compare them.

Nope it's the same. I think that real has been better than barca from 2015 to 2017, from 2013/14 to 2016/17, from 2014 to 2017 and from 2014/15 to 2016/2017.

JamDav1982

Nope it's the same. I think that real has been better than barca from 2015 to 2017, from 2013/14 to 2016/17 and from 2014 to 2017.

Nope it isnt.

If you say best team for last three seasons it means for each of those seasons.

Aye Real been best team in world across that time and won one domestic league and one cup...

Least you have backed down on wanting to call Real the best in world in 2014 as well. It is a start.

Stoichkov1

Nope it isnt.

If you say best team for last three seasons it means for each of those seasons.

Aye Real been best team in world across that time and won one domestic league and one cup...

Least you have backed down on wanting to call Real the best in world in 2014 as well. It is a start.

ahah not at all. Saying that real has been the best team overall for the last three season is different than saying that real has been better than barca in 2014/15, 2015/16 and 2016/17.

ronniecro

i still believe he is worse manager that sven goran eriksson,his only quality is his name that is legendary in football world

Home of Barca Fans