Zinedine Zidane

Catta

Zidane probably knows that he is a shit coach, will retire after Madrid job so he can not embarrass himself and get exposed as a lucky fraud that he is.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Bald Fraud 2.0.

1.0 being Di Matteo, of course.

Say what? I have not won 2 CL and a liga!
Roberto-Di-Matteo-014.jpg

FCBfan22

So Morata dropped a hint of getting back to Real - Does that mean Zidane is off?

Chelski is falling appart.

Real talk, if Hazard, Morata and Courtois are off to Madrid or elsewhere, Chelsea will need to start rebuilding. We should inquire about Kante and Marcos Alonso.

I hold he says at Madrid for the next 10 years! ;)

Chelski is falling appart.

Real talk, if Hazard, Morata and Courtois are off to Madrid or elsewhere, Chelsea will need to start rebuilding. We should inquire about Kante and Marcos Alonso.

No thanks I don't want those subpar footballers

Morten

i wanted Hazard earlier, but there is just something about him that makes me think its a bad idea, he lacks something.

Considering that we are playing double pivot most of the time, we could really use Kante, since we have no real replacements for Busquets or Rakitić.

Kante is a first team player if you want him Rakitic or Busquets has to benched. Alba is also much better than Alonso and Alonso killed a guy and got away scot free for our club values do we want someone like that?

FCBfan22

Kante is a first team player if you want him Rakitic or Busquets has to benched. Alba is also much better than Alonso and Alonso killed a guy and got away scot free for our club values do we want someone like that?

If we are playing double pivot constantly it's good to have 3 great players there and rotate them, don't you think?

I thought about Alonso as Digne replacement, since Valverde doesn't seem to want to integrate B team LB's. But I would much rather do that than buy Alonso.

If we are playing double pivot constantly it's good to have 3 great players there and rotate them, don't you think?

I thought about Alonso as Digne replacement, since Valverde doesn't seem to want to integrate B team LB's. But I would much rather do that than buy Alonso.

No I'd rather we keep Busquets and Rakitic as happy starters, sqiad morale is more important. Real Madrid has a big squad with superstars now look what happened to them.

World class players aren't content with being bench players.

Why would Alonso go from being a starter at Chelsea and key to their attack to bring cover for Alba?

Home of Barca Fans