Zinedine Zidane

JamDav1982

ahah not at all. Saying that real has been the best team overall for the last three season is different than saying that real has been better than barca in 2014/15, 2015/16 and 2016/17.

It isnt. If you say 'for' last three seasons it means each of those seasons.

Last time you started a post with 'ahah' you made up what you claimed about Real in 2014 so shows struggling a bit.

Stoichkov1

It isnt. If you say 'for' last three seasons it means each of those seasons.

Last time you started a post with 'ahah' you made up what you claimed about Real in 2014 so shows struggling a bit.

It is. English isn't my first language but you know what I mean, you're just playing ignorant.

JamDav1982

It is. English isn't my first language but you know what I mean, you're just playing ignorant.

No it isnt the same.

Never knew what your first language is anyway.

Anyway you credit Zidane as having Real coached to being best in world across past three seasons. For me not the case.

Stoichkov1

No it isnt the same.

Never knew what your first language is anyway.

Anyway you credit Zidane as having Real coached to being best in world across past three seasons. For me not the case.

Zidane hasn't been coaching real for 3 seasons.

I said that Real has been better than barca in the 3 seasons/years and the best in the world in 2017.

JamDav1982

Zidane hasn't been coaching real for 3 seasons.

I said that Real has been better than barca in the 3 seasons/years and the best in the world in 2017.

I know he hasnt but it down to him that you have them as the best. Surely not due to Benitez.

Who did you say was best in world in 2016?

Stoichkov1

I know he hasnt but it down to him that you have them as the best. Surely not due to Benitez.

Who did you say was best in world in 2016?

Difficult to say, probably atletico again. Finished 3 points behind barcelona in the league and eliminated barcelona and bayern and lost on penalties to real.

JamDav1982

Difficult to say, probably atletico again. Finished 3 points behind barcelona in the league and eliminated barcelona and bayern and lost on penalties to real.

Haha Atletico who won nothing were the best?

Jesus these rules you make up.

Barca won the domestic double that year but Atletico were better? Jeepers it gets worse.

Stoichkov1

Haha Atletico who won nothing were the best?

Jesus these rules you make up.

Barca won the domestic double that year but Atletico were better? Jeepers it gets worse.

Yep, again difficult to say. Barcelona and Bayern won the league but atletico eliminated them in the CL. There are some seasons when a team who has won nothing is the best team in the world. If atletico didn't win the league in 2014 they would have been still the best that year.

JamDav1982

Yep, again difficult to say. Barcelona and Bayern won the league but atletico eliminated them in the CL. There are some seasons when a team who has won nothing is the best team in the world. If atletico didn't win the league in 2014 they would have been still the best that year.

You are once again completely contradicting what you said a few days ago.

When your rules would have made Barca the best in 2016 if you considered Real lucky.

You have already totally flipped on saying Real were best in 2014.

Stoichkov1

You are once again completely contradicting what you said a few days ago.

When your rules would have made Barca the best in 2016 if you considered Real lucky.

You have already totally flipped on saying Real were best in 2014.

My rules would have made man city the best in 2012. It's a general rule which isn't always valid.

JamDav1982

My rules would have made man city the best in 2012. It's a general rule which isn't always valid.

No they wouldnt. You said a good run in CL to quarters or semis as well as winning highest coefficient league.

There is no way Atletico who won nothing in 2016 can be considered better than Barca who won the domestic double.

You are just avoiding the fact that you admit Real were lucky to win the CL but Barca were better that season but for a few games in CL.

Stoichkov1

No they wouldnt. You said a good run in CL to quarters or semis as well as winning highest coefficient league.

There is no way Atletico who won nothing in 2016 can be considered better than Barca who won the domestic double.

You are just avoiding the fact that you admit Real were lucky to win the CL but Barca were better that season but for a few games in CL.

Barca run in CL that year wasn't good.

JamDav1982

Barca run in CL that year wasn't good.

But they are closest to your rules of any team in the world and winning top league and cup domestically means more than getting beat in CL final. That is obvious.

Atletico were best team in world in 2014 and one minute away from league and CL double.

Barca were best team in world in 2015 with treble.

Barca were best team in world in 2016 with domestic double and crazy period of form that put them out the CL.

Real were best team in world in 2017 with double.

That is the sum of it really.

Horatio

You're welcome
zGHQb4O.gif

Stoichkov1

But they are closest to your rules of any team in the world and winning league and cup domestically means more than getting beat in CL final. That is obvious.

Atletico were best team in world in 2014 and one minute away from league and CL double.

Barca were best team in world in 2015 with treble.

Barca were best team in world in 2016 with domestic double and crazy period of form that put them out the CL.

Real were best team in world in 2017 with double.

That is the sum of it really.

They lost only on penalties in the final, so they were only unlucky.

Anyway I admit defeat for 2016, but you basically admitted that my rules are good and valid.

Now let me ask you: who would have been the best team in 2014 if barca won the league that year?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans