User Tag List

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Zinedine Zidane

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raed View Post
    Depends. If he ends up with no silverware, he is getting the sack, just like everyone else.

Poch seems to have to have signaled to Madrid.
    Think Zidane will get another year at least even if he went trophyless,RM hasn't won the double since god only know when and have secured historical b2b CL title while being way too popular in the club to get rid him after one bad year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    Think Zidane will get another year at least even if he went trophyless,RM hasn't won the double since god only know when and have secured historical b2b CL title while being way too popular in the club to get rid him after one bad year
    its real tho. if he fails to win anything and keeps getting random bad results, hell be sacked. they sacked ancelotti after just such a season even though he got them la decima, which had been reals obsession for ages
    peptastic

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaOG View Post
    its real tho. if he fails to win anything and keeps getting random bad results, hell be sacked. they sacked ancelotti after just such a season even though he got them la decima, which had been reals obsession for ages
    And failed to win Liga two consecutive years and was never a fan favorite or club Legend like Zidane, never mind it lead to huge waves of hate on his successor (Benitez) and didn't work well until he sacked him again and brought Zidane. Perez believes in changing managers a lot but I think Zidane might last longer than what other managers would

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. Although depends on how they do too.

If they end up getting 12-15 points behind us in the league and end up bouncing out of the CL in the QF, I think Zidane might get the sack.
    Coutinho Ale
    Busquets

Make Barcelona's Midfield Great Again

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    And failed to win Liga two consecutive years and was never a fan favorite or club Legend like Zidane, never mind it lead to huge waves of hate on his successor (Benitez) and didn't work well until he sacked him again and brought Zidane. Perez believes in changing managers a lot but I think Zidane might last longer than what other managers would
    Id like to be as optimistic as you, and maybe you are right. However, I am realistic here, it is what Perez is, so? No need to speculate.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.