Zinedine Zidane

Morten

I wouldnt want to be the guy who replaced Zidane, as its nearly impossible to top his achievments, like, you have to win minimum a CL-trophy to not be a failure.
Less pressure taking over after the next coach already failed following in Zidanes footsteps, dont think Poch is all that keen on taking the job now, the timing is all wrong too, brand new contract and a new stadium, he stays 1 more year at least.

BarçaBarça

I wouldnt want to be the guy who replaced Zidane, as its nearly impossible to top his achievments, like, you have to win minimum a CL-trophy to not be a failure.
Less pressure taking over after the next coach already failed following in Zidanes footsteps, dont think Poch is all that keen on taking the job now, the timing is all wrong too, brand new contract and a new stadium, he stays 1 more year at least.

Not sure - two leagues in a row, for example (and Barca not winning CL) would be a huge succes both in the boards and fans mind, I think.
But as it stands, you guys doesn't have a great shot in the league. Transfermarket-business could change that, though (replace Benzema etc.).

Morten

I`d assume things would go a bit better if he was still here, but it was smart of him to leave when he did, the signs were already there last season that things would go to hell without proper investments.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know why he's back. He took them to the top with great amount of luck. Where does he go from there?

Can't say "I thought he's smarter than that" because he was never smart to begin with but still.

FCBfan22

Algerian black magic rituals vs VAR should be interesting (there is still no hope with refs like Lahoz, but it should be a good fight).

Home of Barca Fans