Zinedine Zidane

ronniecro

guess he realized luck won't follow him around forever so he decided to back up and step down as a winner while he's on the top,securing himself mythological and legendery status in the process
this is bad news for us,whoever they bring will definitely have more skill and knowledge than him,next year they might even be favourites for league title

Vilarrubi

That Chelsea team isn't good enough to win the PL and it's obvious that last year Conte overachieved.

After Pep Conte is easily the best league manager in the world.

:lol:

You’re the only guy in here who thinks Zidane leaving is a bad thing.

And for the record our 7 titles in the last 9 seasons haven’t come from a great defence (except maybe last season)

Morten

This is really sad, but i guess if he didnt feel like he could motivate the team anymore, its for the best, leaving on a high.
At least, please come by the dressing room before CL-knockouts and bless the squad with some black magic, Zidane, thats all i ask now.

Joan

Lol you think. Just look at Perez. He looks like his world just collapsed.

Well, it probably is the end of this era. Madrid will go out and make changes this summer. That's for sure.

Were I Madridista, I'd feel sad right now.

Last edited:

Garrus

Nothing surprising about this.

When a coach feels he has nothing more to bring, He chooses to leave (Same thing happened with guardiola and luis enrique).
RM atrocious la liga campaign, Getting kicked by Leganes, Inconsistent performances through out the season, And with this being his 3rd season with RM, Is an ominous sign, And That it's time to move on.

He realized that this odd defying CL win, Is the opprutone time to leave on a high.

Stoichkov1

:lol:

You’re the only guy in here who thinks Zidane leaving is a bad thing.

And for the record our 7 titles in the last 9 seasons haven’t come from a great defence (except maybe last season)

Goals conceded in every league season:

-2008/09: Barca 35 Real 52

-2009/10: Barca 24 Real Madrid 35

-2010/11: Barca 21 Real 33

-2012/13 Barca 40 Real 42

-2014/15: Barca 21 Real 38

-2015/16: Barca 29 Real 34

-2017/18: Barca 29 Real 44

FCBfan22

I think there is a high possibility that uncle Flo wants to trade Cr150 + cash for Neymar (especially seeing Ronaldo's comments after CL final). Zidane got to know that and he wasn't happy, because he knows that Neymar is a spoiled cunt, so he decided to leave RM on a high note.

I really think that CR + cash - Neymar swap is happening now.

Vilarrubi

Goals conceded in every league season:

-2008/09: Barca 35 Real 52

-2009/10: Barca 24 Real Madrid 35

-2010/11: Barca 21 Real 33

-2012/13 Barca 40 Real 42

-2014/15: Barca 21 Real 38

-2015/16: Barca 29 Real 34

-2017/18: Barca 29 Real 44

And how did we concede so little goals....... from playing POSSESSION based football not defensive. Do you actually watch Barca games? lol

Our defence isn’t actually that good but give the opposition 35% possession and they wont score much.

Our 4-4-2 from last season was the most defensive we’ve seen Barca in a while..

Home of Barca Fans