Zinedine Zidane

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, how dare he say Barca,best team from his country and his former team are better than Bayern.
How dare he!?

He obvioulsy picks by his personal preference and bias like many other legends do.

I'd pick few brainless statement from Bayern ex stars but I don't feel like picking through garbage.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yes, how dare he say Barca,best team from his country and his former team are better than Bayern.
How dare he!?

He obvioulsy picks by his personal preference and bias like many other legends do.

I'd pick few brainless statement from Bayern ex stars but I don't feel like picking through garbage.

You're infamous aversion for Bayern got the better of you once more.

PS: He didn't say Barca are better than Bayern.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You're infamous aversion for Bayern got the better of you once more.

PS: He didn't say Barca are better than Bayern.

Yeah, Ryu, but you get the point. No matter how far-fetched his opinion sounds like, it is natural because he was and still is affiliated with Real Madrid. I think Bojan was just making the analogy that Bayern legends would probably say Bayern is the best team in the world no matter how Bayern does (of course they are truly the best performing team in the world right now), hence his point.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously.
Frenchman and Madridista picking a French club and Madrid over anyone else is so shocking.

Neymessi

He could have said Rm and Psg are his favorite clubs and no one would find that odd.But saying those 2 are the best specially PSG is just pure bias.He deserves to be accused for bias when he makes such statements.Nothing wrong with that.

El Flaco

Guys, will Zidane be a success as head coach for Real Madrid do you think?

He's mostly expected to take over for them after Benitez..

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
He might not hit it off immediatley which will compromise his place there but in the long run - who else could tame all those egos?

Alik

He might not hit it off immediatley which will compromise his place there but in the long run - who else could tame all those egos?

I think it will be the opposite actually.

The players will be happy to see Benitez gone and will be more motivated. On the long run though, I think Zidane's inexperience/skill will work against him.

Maybe he will just be the caretaker until a new manager is brought in.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Benitez's record as RM manager:
Games: 25
Won: 17
Drawn: 5
Lost: 3
Win rate: 68%

Home of Barca Fans