Zinedine Zidane

Catta

I hope they don't do it, it will just show what a bitter and classless club they are. Zidane just showed that he has zero class.

serghei

Who gives a shit if they do the pasillo or not. We trashed them this season, we're winning at least the double. Let's just win the treble and leave them with 0 titles. We have greater records to chase this season, couldn't be bothered if they do the pasillo or not.

Imagine this. We win the CL, the treble, and end the CL and La Liga unbeaten. This is a record that could last 100 years.

Last edited:

serghei

Plus, Madrid not doing the pasillo is from the same book as Bernabeu being in some sort of bad shape everytime the Copa final takes place, due to some event like a concert of some working being done at the stadium around the same exact date the Copa final takes place. Unless Madrid reach the final like in 2013, in such case Bernabeu is surprisingly an option.

Morten

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt Valverde give Barca the guard of honour for winning the world cup for clubs in 2015/16, as coach for Athletic Bilbao?

vlad

I really dont care about this will they clap to barca players or not, just defeat them on that match, thats all what matters

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The guard of honour is not mandatory, and Sevilla last year chose not to line up when playing in the Copa del Rey against Madrid, while former Barca coach Pep Guardiola specifically asked Hospitalet players to refrain in 2011 as he felt the Club World Cup celebrations were already over.

See? Now that's class asshole!

Don't appreciate Pep for some of the shit that he pulled off but credit where it's due.

serghei

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt Valverde give Barca the guard of honour for winning the world cup for clubs in 2015/16, as coach for Athletic Bilbao?

Dude, Barca gave Madrid the guard of honnor in 2008, in exactly the same scenario as now. The pasillo is for La Liga usually, the competition all teams participate in. If teams want or don't want to do it on other occasions, then fine, but traditionally, it's for La Liga.

After Barca did it in 2008, it's low for Madrid to not do it now in the same situation and invoke some stupid excuse.

Last edited:

Morten

Dude, Barca gave Madrid the guard of honnor in 2008, in exactly the same scenario as now. The pasillo is for La Liga usually, the competition all teams participate in. If teams want or don't want to do it on other occasions, then fine, but traditionally, it's for La Liga.

After Barca did it in 2008, it's low for Madrid to not do it now in the same situation and invoke some stupid excuse.

Yeah, i know that, i was just wondering if Valverde did it for Barca or not, after winning the cwc.
What Zidane say now isnt final anyways, its up to Perez. We should give one, i guess, but then again, if we rotate, we might lose against Atletico tomorrow.

Alik

Who gives a shit if they do the pasillo or not. We trashed them this season, we're winning at least the double. Let's just win the treble and leave them with 0 titles. We have greater records to chase this season, couldn't be bothered if they do the pasillo or not.

Imagine this. We win the CL, the treble, and end the CL and La Liga unbeaten. This is a record that could last 100 years.

Shouldn't take the CdR for granted imo.

And we're still far from the CL.

Let's wait and see...

Devils

This is a man who decided to assault another player on the pitch in and get himself sent off in a WC final.

Zidane of all people should know too much pride is a bad thing.

khaled_a_d

EV already started that in last classico, the passilo is a stupid thing anyway.
As EV said himself, back in the day it was for honouring champions, now people look at it as sign of humiliating opponent.
Thanks but no thanks, this tradition should die to death now and it has been a decade late. so stop acting like Zidane is the devil here, if anything we started that for them.

Home of Barca Fans